Thread: Capturing Hummers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bob williams View Post
    Here is another one from today's shooting---I think this my be my best to date---What do you think?

DD---I have some shots of my setup but haven't downloaded them yet, Hopefully, I will get to that tomorrow.

I agree! Beautiful!!

FYI, I just posted another article in my Hummingbird Blog. If your interested, stop by and take a look and feel free to critique, comment or add to the discussion.

Here: http://rwilliamsimaging.com/blog
    Bob

As some of you know, I have started a blog about Hummingbird Photography. Unfortunately, after writing a tutorial and two articles, I am starting to run out of ideas, So I thought this would be a good time to field some questions on the subject. I have copied several good questions from the Bird and Hummer threads but still need a few more to complete the article. So I am asking any of you interested to help me out with some more questions regarding the subject of Hummingbird photography. You can either ask those questions here, or go directly to the site and ask them there in the Comments section. Also, if you have tips or other comments, those are welcome as well.

Thanks for any assistance,

Bob

P.S.

I previously posted this as a thread of its own, but didn't get any takers---I'm hoping the birders in the group can help.

Also, Thanks Pat Conroy for the questions used so far---Those were really good.
    Last edited by bob williams; 04-29-2012 at 12:52 PM.
    Bob