Thread: Let us know who you are

Let us know who you are

I love to see who is on-line and check out your profile to learn more about you and where you live. Some of you have not filled our your profile(bio). Let us know who you are, where you live and what equipment you have.

Mark
    Mark

Re: Let us know who you are

Howdy this is Amercio Salazar(Brujo)Garza (Capitalist) et al, I am Californian, but Corpus Christi Texan at heart still, I am 36ish, Five foot 6ish, 180ish pounds without gear I am owned by a kind Canon EOS 5D MKi, and a wonderful EF 35mm F/1.4 L thing. I enjoy short walks to the exercising areas, i use the

Done, I updated my profile, Hope it

Ditto

We did this a while back, it's nice to do it again since we have a lot of new members.

I'm Nhut S Nguyen, many of you here know me as Nate. I'm 25 years old and was born in Vietnam and came to The United States at the age of 11. Beside English, I speak, read and write Vietnamese fluently (DLS, I can help you with your Ti?ng Vi?t). I live in Anaheim, California and am actually only 10 minutes away from Disneyland. After graduated from CalState Fullerton with a bachelor degree in Business I landed a retail management job with Walgreens. My work rotation is 8 nights on and 6 days off, this schedule gives me a lot of free time to devote in photography.

Ok talk about photography, I started 5 years ago, and pretty much shot everything I could point the camera at at the time. I got seious about nature photography about 3 years ago after visting Bolsa Chica and getting a few images of terns and gulls. I shoot mostly birds, and my most used lenses are the EF 500mm f/4L IS and the EF 400mm f/5.6L. I usually have my 7D with the 500 and the 40D with the 400 for quick draw . I mainly shoot in the Orange County area, Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve in Huntington Beach, Newport Back Bay in Newport Beach, San Joaquin Wildlife Sanctuary in Irvine (pretty close to Canon Irvine) and El Dorado Regional Park in Long Beach. I also own an EF 16-35mm f/2.8L, EF 24-70mm f/2.8L and EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS. For support I recently got the Gitzo GT3541LS tripod and the Wimberly II head. I'm planning to get the 5D Mark II next spring.

Last but not least, I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior who died for my sins so that I will have everlasting life in heaven with God!

Nate,

PS. I'm 5'9, 125 lbs and can shoot handhold the 500 for the entire day with no problem! I'm serious![]

My photo.net gallery www.photo.net/photos/nhut-nguyen thanks for looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinh Nhut Nguyen

I speak, read and write Vietnamese fluently (DLS, I can help you with your Ti?ng Vi?t).

<div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

Thanks Nate, I mean, "gam-ung", sorries for the phoenetic spelling...

I have a 1st year University text book and a couple of CDs that come with it, as well, my wife is Vietnamese (and obviously her family - 7 siblings). They all speak fluently so I have lots of help, but I will definitely ask you, now, when I have a question!

By the way, I think you are an extremely talented photographer and I enjoy your shots a lot. And I DO believe that you can handhold your 500 all day...

Have a good one.

Damian