Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: usa rebates?

Re: usa rebates?

Chris

Could you please email me with one of your order numbers so we can ID your order history and see which representatives have given you problems - and deal with them appropriately.

Helen
    Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
    Helen@adorama.com

Re: usa rebates?

Consider my entry as a rant.

Looking at canonpricewatch, i.e.the 7D prior to the rebates could be had for 1479.99 so in essence with the rebate (200)1279.99. With the price increase with the rebates, this new pricing scheme is only a savings of roughly 75 to 80 bucks.

Someone somewhere pushed out these rebates and then realized that top tier products can be had for the same price of the lower tier products and possibly that Canon realized that the prices after the rebates would be too low.

i.e. the 60D and T3I were priced as follows prior to the rebates:

60D - 899.99

T3i - 799.99

Introduction of the rebate (100), the 60D went up to 999.99 - in essence an error was made as the price of the 60D would have dropped to the same level of the T3i sothe prices went topre-rebate (would 100 difference in price really break the bank?).

...must put head back into sand...but...first...must submit those photos of UFO sightings to TMZ.com
    Canon 450D Gripped, Canon 24-105 f/4L, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS USM II, Sigma 10-20 EX f/4-5.6, Canon S95

“There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.” -Ansel Adams