Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ACDSee Pro 3

Re: ACDSee Pro 3

No problem Denise. Do you get plain Photoshop + Lightroom for it?

Jan

Ps: on the Adobe shop you get a downloadable version. I'm not sure what Amazon does, but a download gives you instant acces and you can't break it, so I personally prefer it. Obviously it can't be sold later on. That's the downside. A hard copy like a CD/DVD can be sold later on.

Photoshop Extended and Lightroom 3. Not quite sure what the "Extended" means.

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725
    Not quite sure what the "Extended" means.

" Adobe® Photoshop® CS5 Extended software is the ultimate solution for
    advanced digital imaging, delivering all the editing and compositing
    capabilities of Photoshop CS5 plus breakthrough tools that let you
    create and edit 3D and motion-based content. "

Not exactly sure either, but that's what Adobe says. Plus I cannot find a normal version, so it seems that "extended" is the only choice you have.

Ok, this question goes to anyone that can possibly give me insight on my dilemma ...

I ordered the student version of both programs. It didn

You'll need to send them a copy of the Student ID. If there is no date on the ID (or if it's not current) they'll want a transcript or class schedule to prove current enrollment.

You
    On Flickr - Namethatnobodyelsetook on Flickr
    R8 | R7 | 7DII | 10-18mm STM | 24-70mm f/4L | Sigma 35mm f/1.4 | 50mm f/1.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 70-300mm f/4-5.6L | RF 100-500mm f/4-5-7.1L

Thanks for the info, David! I cancelled my order. All she currently has is the student ID #. It will have to wait until the "process" moves further along.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Elberson

You'll need to send them a copy of the Student ID. If there is no date on the ID (or if it's not current) they'll want a transcript or class schedule to prove current enrollment.
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

Since she just started the enrollment process, all she has is a written ID #. I guess I'll have to wait for the actual physical ID. So for now, I just need to order some patience! [:P]

Too bad. Where do you order your patience? I could use some as well []

Denise, out of curiosity, did you find a single item "Photoshop CS5 Extended + Lightroom 3", or did you add two items to your cart? I can't see anywhere that such a bundle exists. I know for non-educational they're promoting bundles of both, but I haven't seen anything for the educational versions.

If you added both as separate items, Adobe will likely refused you second key, until the next year. If it's a bundle, I'm not sure. The way they word it is unclear.
    <p style="padding-left: 30px;"]<span>"You may purchase only one license of any Adobe Student and Teacher Edition product within a 12 month period. Purchases of Suite editions (such as Design Premium or Master Collection) are limited to one title per platform per year. This license may be used only on your privately owned computer. Student and Teacher Edition products may not be resold."

<span>I'm not sure if they're saying one Suite per year, or one application from the suite, per year.
    On Flickr - Namethatnobodyelsetook on Flickr
    R8 | R7 | 7DII | 10-18mm STM | 24-70mm f/4L | Sigma 35mm f/1.4 | 50mm f/1.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 70-300mm f/4-5.6L | RF 100-500mm f/4-5-7.1L