Well, my computer has been giving me the "click of death" sound! "CLICK, CLICK, CLICK" is all I hear from the hard drive! Doing ANYTHING takes 15 minutes longer than it should! It is begging for me to put it out of its misery ...and mine!

So, last night I bought a new hard drive online and Windows 7 (again) since my current Windows 7 is only an upgrade from Vista version.

If anyone has any words of wisdom or encouragement for my daughter & I before we tackle this project Friday night, it would be extremely appreciated! She starts IT classes in the fall and I sure have been giving her alot of hands on experience before then since she recently installed RAM, a new graphics card and helped me with the upgrade to Windows 7.

She is blaming this latest disaster on the fact that I do not defragment regularly and that I store way to many photos on my computer! [:$]

A few people have told me installing the hard drive is easy and we will do fineso I hate to say it but I have my reservations about this! [:|]

Denise