Thread: Bridal Show

Bridal Show

Every year we have a bridal trade show in town. I usually have a booth. This and word of mouth is my only advertisement. This year we have a guest appearance by someone you may have heard about: www.elegantvictoriaweddings.com/victoria-bridal-expo-special-apperance-david-tutera

I think this is going to be our biggest show ever.

Mark
    Mark

Re: Bridal Show

How was it Mark? Had a good time?

I have no clue who the special guest is, so I believe you that it's a big show []

Have you got anything to share perhaps? [A]

Jan

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Paalman

How was it Mark? Had a good time?

I have no clue who the special guest is, so I believe you that it's a big show [img]/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]

Have you got anything to share perhaps? [img]/emoticons/emotion-13.gif[/img]

Jan
    <div style="clear: both;"]</div>

The special guest is a wedding planner that is on TV. We had a previous customer wear her wedding dress at our booth to help. She had David Tutera sign her 11x14 portrait we gave her.

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x800/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/24/7563.IMG_5F00_0029_5F00_pp.jpg[/img]

It was a successful show for us. We have signed two contracts and have several others we feel will be hiring us. The first bride that signed us ended up winning the grand prize which was a free wedding using another photographer. She said she still preferred us even though the other one would be free. What a complement. That in itself made my day.[B][B]

Thanks Jan

Mark
    Mark

Congrats Mark, that guy in the photo does look familar. This must have been good exposure for you. Now hopefully you will get even busier.
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

Thanks Mark and indeed congratulations on the contracts [] Good luck with the next few weddings[Y]

This is fantastic, Mark! Alittle advertisement goes a long way ...congrats on the new contracts!