Thread: Search Engine Optimization

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post
    One of the Zenfolio CSRs suggested I make the text of those items the same color as my background. So it's there, but it's not really there.
    I'm Like you Rocco, I like the clean simple look on my homepage. And... That is a great idea to get some non viewable key words on your hompage, but your back ground would have to be a solid color, unless you can make the text transparent---I might give that a try this weekend. Thanks for the idea.

PS, Very nice website you have there.
    Bob

Just wanted to share something with those that are interested in improving your search engine visibility.

Some of you may know this but it is fairly new to me: Google Adwords . This was recommended from another source. You use this to develop keyword lists for various topics. For example: If I list "wolf photo" then this page will list many variations of the phrase. Then you can drop them in to and editor and do what you wish with them. It will even show you the competition for each phrase for both world wide and local areas. Looks like a really great tool.

After a couple of practice runs, I realized my key word lists were very, very weak and completely off target. Hopefully, with a little help from Google, my hit rate will improve.
    Bob