HI guys......

Been playing around with my mkiii for more than a week now and am really happy with it.

The new AF and responsiveness, the improved high ISO performance over the mkII are all nice, but what really got me was that the pictures it takes I am able to print them on my mini lab with zero corrections. Of course some post process will be done with DPP[I try my best to do my part i.e.WB etc. before taking the shot], like I did before with the mk II, but I was not able to print them with zero corrections. With the MKIII zero correction printing is now possible and the colors look "natural".

This is a big things for me since I am in photo printing business, and I was always puzzled on why a picture which looks great on a computer monitor would look totally different when previewed on the printer monitor..... Even posted this rant here at TDP some time back. I have all sorts of pictures coming from photographers with gears mostly consisting of CANON and NIKON. All need correcting to get the picture to "look right".

Now with the MKIII I have to say I am confident that what I see on screen would be what I get when I decide to print.

Just thought I'd share it with you.............