Thread: Feedback Please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank you for the tips, I am color blind (a bit of a disadvantage) but I do see the difference in what you did. Thank you! The shot was not well composed, I was shooting my friend and my wife as they ran across a bridge (I was in a creek at the time) and Molly (the dog) ran by close to me. I was able to go out and shoot tonight with some more "composed" (still learning a lot about everything here) so I'll post the best of those when I get done with them.

@andnowi'mbroke - The rebel xt is the camera my wife bought several years ago, she didn't like the weight of the SLR so she went back to a point and shoot. I kinda picked up the camera as a curiosity and now I'm hooked. I really like the technical aspect of photography, but I don't have much of an eye for the art of it. I guess I have a life time to learn though!

Quote Originally Posted by aleyoung86 View Post
    Thank you for the tips, I am color blind (a bit of a disadvantage) but I do see the difference in what you did.
    Aley, FYI, Don't feel alone with your Color Blindness---about 60% of the males on the planet are color blind to some extent or the other---which is why thier wife has to dress them in the morning---Seriously, I too have this problem and typically like my photo's "over saturated", So here is my recommendation: When you have a photo that is naturally rich in color, edit to your taste, then back off the saturation just a tadd---Then post and see what others say. Sometimes I listen to them, sometimes I don't---What's important is that YOU like the way a shot looks.
    Bob