Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Photo Finish..TV show

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725 View Post
    This show isn't on anymore?? :-( They should have at least had a play-off competition between the six winners! First place wins a 1DX!
    Patience young lady, there was a week’s break for an Absolutely Fabulous special, it returns this week.
    Canon EOS 7D, EF-S 10-22, EF 24-105L, EF 50 f1.2L, EF 70-300L, 430EX.

"Criticism is something you can easily avoid, by saying nothing, doing nothing and being nothing." -
    Tara Moss

I thought I would bump this in case any one was following the show and didn't catch the latest;

This week show was shot with a mobil phone. I was skeptical on this one, but actually I found it to be one of the more interesting ones so far.

I had the same thoughts Rick, but I thought it was one of the better ones, as well.
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by HDNitehawk View Post
    I thought I would bump this in case any one was following the show and didn't catch the latest;

This week show was shot with a mobil phone. I was skeptical on this one, but actually I found it to be one of the more interesting ones so far.
    Thanks for posting this or I might have missed it!

It definitely was the most interesting so far! Maybe now I will have the courage to work up my nerve as Mary did! She had finally captured some really good people shots after she finally worked up her courage so I don't get why she chose a photo to submit that didn't follow the assignment! It was a great photo but when they tell you the assignment is of people and place and you work up a sweat asking people if you can take their photo, you would think she would have proudly displayed one of them!

Episode 8 (Performance) is awesome!! Now I think this was my fav so far!

I agree this was the best episode, but it was not the best photo. Either of the other two where way better. I don't know why the "kiss" photo was not cropped, maybe they weren't allowed to make any changes.

The lens selection was interesting, 24-70 f2.2 & 70-200 f2.8, but no fast primes.
    Canon EOS 7D, EF-S 10-22, EF 24-105L, EF 50 f1.2L, EF 70-300L, 430EX.

"Criticism is something you can easily avoid, by saying nothing, doing nothing and being nothing." -
    Tara Moss

And another bump for those watching this show.

This week is Event Photography, but they could have called it low light photography as well.
    This one is another very good one, although I thought the wrong picture won this time.