Thread: Inland Heart: the photography of Jeff Carter

Inland Heart: the photography of Jeff Carter

I think I said once before that I collect documentaries on Photography and Photographers. I like to see how the people with real talent (unlike me) work.

Here is a 27 minute documentary on the late Jeff Carter (Photo Journalist) which I feel some may enjoy. While I had never heard of Jeff until this show, he had an interesting life.

Due to the fact that the ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) provides much of its FTA shows on line as well, they are available to the world.

Inland Heart: the photography of Jeff Carter

Tony
    Canon EOS 7D, EF-S 10-22, EF 24-105L, EF 50 f1.2L, EF 70-300L, 430EX.

"Criticism is something you can easily avoid, by saying nothing, doing nothing and being nothing." -
    Tara Moss

Not available in my world, can only watch it if I'm in Australia.
    "Due to copyright reasons this video program is available for download by people located in Australia only. If you are not located in Australia, you are not authorised to view this video."

Guess I will have to wait until it's movie night at Tony's house & I will bring the popcorn!

Oops

I thought I tested this... but senility must be setting in, at least those in Aus can view it.
    Canon EOS 7D, EF-S 10-22, EF 24-105L, EF 50 f1.2L, EF 70-300L, 430EX.

"Criticism is something you can easily avoid, by saying nothing, doing nothing and being nothing." -
    Tara Moss