Thread: Reflections & Punctuation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I love it. I love the idea, and the execution. The little girl with the big bazooka is an entertaining touch. You just know, if this were an actual family action movie, that she'd be a source of endless trouble (but eventually save the day).
    On Flickr - Namethatnobodyelsetook on Flickr
    R8 | R7 | 7DII | 10-18mm STM | 24-70mm f/4L | Sigma 35mm f/1.4 | 50mm f/1.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 70-300mm f/4-5.6L | RF 100-500mm f/4-5-7.1L

Reflections & Punctuation

Here was a fun one. My girlfriend got a new tattoo, a memorial that also incorporated a semicolon (http://mashable.com/2015/07/07/proje.../#r6qlHczwjiq6) and wanted a photo that encapsulates what the tattoo is all about, and how she feels like she's imploding despite her calm demeanor. The mirror was also necessary to show the whole tattoo in one frame.

Lighting was super simple on this one. Einstein firing through a softbox camera right, and my 430ex11 in a lumiquest soft box camera left, forward of the subject. Canon 7d and ef-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS. Flashes triggered with PW TT5 and AC3 zone controller.

Thanks for looking!

-Rocco
    Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers