Thread: Navigation suggestion

Navigation suggestion

Bryan,

I'd like to see this bar at the top

Forums » Photography Gear » Canon Digital SLR Cameras » What body should I choose?

duplicated at the bottom, so that when you are at the bottom of a page, you can directly navigate back to the forum section you want without having to scroll all the way to the top again.

I hope this is useful for you. Again, I am soglad you decided to launch this forum!

Re: Navigation suggestion

You might already know this, but you can press command+up arrow (Mac) or control+up arrow (PC) to jump to the top of the page.

Anthony's navigational technique is good, but I think it would be a nice feature to have it at the bottom. I am an avid user of keyboard shortcuts, but I find that many other people don't use them.

Thanks for the suggestion - I alway appreciate them.

Sincethis isa commercial software package, I'm hesitant to make too many under-the-cover changessince they must be reconstructed for each software upgrade released. This request may not be a big deal though.

I'm building a list of issues for support - I'll ask what it would taketo addthis feature.