If the rumor is to be believed, and they have images, we are about to see three new lenses tomorrow, the RF-S 10-18 f/4.5-6.3. The rumor is that is built on the EF-M 11-22, which is a great lens. So, this is nice. If I ever buy a crop sensor RF camera, I could see owning this.

Next up, is a RF 200-800 f/6.3-9 IS USM. I have to admit, I saw the f values and thought that it would maybe be something a bit better than the 600/800 f/11 lenses. But, the picture is out. And it is white. It doesn't have a red ring. So something is off, but I can't think of a big white lens that doesn't have a red or green ring. But all of the lenses with white paint are very good. So, this lens now very much has my attention as it would do something that I can't with my current kit.

The third...why, nothing more than a RF 24-105 f/2.8 IS USM Z and while "L" is not in the name, the image does have a red ring. The "Z" is apparently for "power zoom." We'll have to see what that is.

Just last weekend, I was taking photos and thinking to myself that I might be good with my kit for at least another year or two. Now, I might be pre-ordering two lenses tomorrow. There would be a reasonable chance I cancel those pre-orders as I am happy with my kit, but a high quality 200-800 has my attention. Depending on the focal length for the f/ transitions, the apertures are only slightly worse than Nikon's and Sony's comparable zooms (180-600 f/5.6-6.3 and 200-600 f/5.6-6.3) and you get out to 800 mm. So, if you are f/7.1 or even f/8 at 600 mm...ok. Then, the RF 24-105 f/2.8. Size and weight depending, tempting. There are instances where would like more focal range rather than just cropping.

So, we'll see, but it does appear Canon is releasing 3 good lenses tomorrow.