The crop UWA zoom is an important part of the kit for some. I use M-series bodies for travel, and the M11-22 is my most-used lens on them (followed closely by the M18-150, which was among the first pair of lenses in RF-S).

The RF 200-800 doesn't interest me, personally. I already have the RF 100-500L and RF 100-400 (for travel), and for birding I use the EF 600/4 II + 1.4x and I'll take 840/5.6 with L-level optical performance over 800/9 without. It will be interesting to see the relative performance of the 800/11 vs. the 200-800 at the long end.

The rumor does state that the 24-105/2.8 has the L designation along with the red ring. I'll be preordering. What will determine if I keep the preorder is what this Z is all about. I don't mind a power zoom option if the zoom mechanism is still mechanically coupled to the zoom ring. OTOH, if it's zoom-by-wire like the focusing on all RF (and some EF) lenses, that would have to be extraordinarily well-implemented...beyond what seems feasible.

With the RF 10-20/4, I got an email from B&H at 12:01a (Eastern) with a preorder link. I was already asleep, but that's not a lens that really interests me. I guess I'll be staying up until a little past midnight, tonight.