PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: B+W 77 mm Circular Polarizer Glass Filter

Mark Elberson
07-09-2009, 01:44 PM
<span class="value"]B+W 77 mm Circular Polarizer Glass Filter <span class="label"]Mfr# <span class="value"]65-062162

<span class="value"]<span class="value"]Like New Condition. Original Box and Case

<span class="value"]<span class="value"]$90
<span class="value"]<span class="value"]Free shipping to cUSA
<span class="value"]<span class="value"]PayPal please (Mark Elberson - markelberson@hotmail.com ("markelberson@hotmail.com))

canoli
07-15-2009, 09:02 AM
FYI - Brand new for $93.55.

http://www.amazon.com/B-Circular-Polarizer-Coated-Filter/dp/B0000BZLAA/ref=dp_cp_ob_p_title_3 ("http://www.amazon.com/B-Circular-Polarizer-Coated-Filter/dp/B0000BZLAA/ref=dp_cp_ob_p_title_3)

nothing personal Mark, just thought folks should know...

Mark Elberson
07-15-2009, 10:17 AM
FYI - Brand new for $93.55.

</div>

Now it's $95.56 but regardless: "No price policing - you may not comment on the seller's asking price unless they explicitly ask (http://www.amazon.com/B-Circular-Polarizer-Coated-Filter/dp/B0000BZLAA/ref=dp_cp_ob_p_title_3]http://www.amazon.com/B-Circular-Polarizer-Coated-Filter/dp/B0000BZLAA/ref=dp_cp_ob_p_title_3

nothing personal Mark, just thought folks should know...
<div style="CLEAR: both)."

Oren
07-15-2009, 10:24 AM
Well I know the "no price policing" but since you already mentioned that, I have to ask (totally out of curiosity) - Mark, is there a good reason why anyone would buy a used filter, at any perfect condition as it might be, for $90 when they could buy a brand new for $95? Would you buy the used one over the new one?

Mark Elberson
07-15-2009, 10:37 AM
Well I know the "no price policing" but since you already mentioned that, I have to ask (totally out of curiosity) - Mark, is there a good reason why anyone would buy a used filter, at any perfect condition as it might be, for $90 when they could buy a brand new for $95? Would you buy the used one over the new one?
<div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

When I submited this for sale I checked the price at B&amp;H (I think many will agree that it's a good baseline). At B&amp;H this filter sells for $102.00 + $7.95 for shipping so $109.95 total. I think a $19.95 (18%)discountis pretty good for a mint condition filter. Furthermore, if someone is interested then make me an offer. $90 isn't written in stone but Istill think that price is fair. Sometimes you can catch a deal on Amazon but as I have already shown, their prices seem to fluctuate daily if not hourly sometimes!

Fred Doane
07-15-2009, 11:45 AM
Not to chime in but I agree with Mark and Bryan on the no price policing. The rules are clear and concise weather you like them or not. B&amp;H doesn't post Adoramas price on there website buteveryone ismore then capable of shopping around and checking both sites prices. If someones interested they can shop around and see if they can get a better deal.The selleris entitled to ask as much as he'd like for theitem (maybe they bought it at a local store and it cost them significantly more then B&amp;H, etc. sells the item for) and it's the buyer that is responsible for making sure he is getting the best deal not someone interfering from the sideline. If you don't want it for selling price offer a different price or don't buy it and I mean that in the nicest way possible. I don't think anyones trying to rip anyone off here.This is a community that I'm happy to be a part of and it's a great way tobuy and sellslightly used equipment.

Fred~

Mark Elberson
07-15-2009, 11:48 AM
[:)]

Oren
07-15-2009, 12:00 PM
When I submited this for sale I checked the price at B&amp;H (I think many will agree that it's a good baseline). At B&amp;H this filter sells for $102.00 + $7.95 for shipping so $109.95 total. I think a $19.95 (18%)discountis pretty good for a mint condition filter.
<div style="clear: both;"]</div>

Fair enough! [Y]

canoli
07-15-2009, 12:45 PM
whoops, sorry about that. I read the rules but obviously not closely enough...

in the future I'll refrain from "price policing."

Colin
07-16-2009, 04:08 AM
So, will you trade me the filter for a couple of 77mm b+W UV filters?

Not MRC :(

Dumb question, which is why I asked it.

Mark Elberson
07-16-2009, 10:53 AM
So, will you trade me the filter for a couple of 77mm b+W UV filters?

Not MRC :(

Dumb question, which is why I asked it.
<div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

Sorry Colin [:(] No MRC is why it's for sale.