PDA

View Full Version : What do you do ?

Scott
07-22-2009, 02:02 AM
I liked the "where are you from" string, and thought it may be interesting to see what you all do for a job.

Me, Paramedic past nineteen years

Keith B
07-22-2009, 02:10 AM
Graphic Designer/Photographer in publishing.

Daniel Browning
07-22-2009, 02:12 AM
Software Engineer by day (14 years). Astronomer by night. History nerd on the weekends. And photographer 24/7. (Combining interests is really fun, such "History of Astrophotography Software Engineering")

PJdelaCruz
07-22-2009, 02:23 AM
IT Manager at a consulting firm before, and at a bank now... Photography/photographer as a serious hobby :)

Sinh Nhut Nguyen
07-22-2009, 02:42 AM
Retail Store Assistant Manager.

Ijust started tosell stock photos.

Jorundr-Jorgensen
07-22-2009, 02:46 AM
Graphic Designer/Photographer, owner of my own graphic studio together with my wife.

Colin
07-22-2009, 03:22 AM
Currently trying to blend Integration Systems Services (Glorified remote control programming and installation, among various A/V, Lighting, HVAC etc widgets) with Photography services (though most everything has been low income on that side so far, but experience is nice [:)] and aspire to roll professional archery into that, if possible, though getting that lined up is a bit of a task between everything else.

In a nutshell, I have aspirations of my paying work being a lot more fun! if I can increase my income, that'd be nice too.

btaylor
07-22-2009, 03:43 AM
Drill and Blast Engineer for an underground copper mine in Australia. I blow stuff up for a living and take photos of other stuff for fun!

Madison
07-22-2009, 03:43 AM
I was a graphic designer and later an art director for over ten years but I lost my job and because of the crisis I have been unable to find anything else for over a year. Being 35 I am considered too old in a market with massive youth unemployement. The graphic design field (where I live) is going through rough times and not hiring but firing.

I went to photo school to challenge myself creatively but it doesnt start until september 2009. I can hardly wait! It's a parttime edication though so I still need a job. Blech! (not blech to the job but blech to there not being enough jobs out there for a lot of people at the moment).

Madison
07-22-2009, 03:44 AM
I blow stuff up for a living!

Wooooow! [:)]

Where do I apply?

Rodger
07-22-2009, 03:52 AM
I sold my soul to a Middle East Cuisine restaurant called Aladdin's. I wash dishes there and do some prep cook work. I also recently picked up a job at Panera Bread.

I'm a full time student however. Senior in highschool (with three study halls a day to prove it! ;) ) I'll be using those study halls to learn some basic HTML code and learn more about photography though.

I actually have a chance this year to offer some senior portraits for some income. That, I am particularly excited about. I would love to make a living off of photography. That being said, I'm preparing to be poor and starving the rest of my life :)

Keith B
07-22-2009, 04:12 AM
I was a graphic designer and later an art director for over ten years but I lost my job and because of the crisis I have been unable to find anything else for over a year. Being 35 I am considered too old in a market with massive youth unemployement. The graphic design field (where I live) is going through rough times and not hiring but firing.

I went to photo school to challenge myself creatively but it doesnt start until september 2009. I can hardly wait! It's a parttime edication though so I still need a job. Blech! (not blech to the job but blech to there not being enough jobs out there for a lot of people at the moment).

I feel you. I hate my job but I don't dare leave it. I may never find another graphic job again. It is a bad scene here too. I'm 37 and also feel the attitude from people that I'm old. 2 years ago I was out of work and every interview I went on that was consensus. They figured I'd want too much money and they'd hire a kid fresh out of school. Two places actually called me after a short time because the youngin didn't work out. The title art director is a curse too. No one will ever let you go backward no matter how bad you need the job.

Good luck!

Maleko
07-22-2009, 05:18 AM
I'm a full time IT Technician and awedding/portrait photographer in my spare time.

Dumien
07-22-2009, 05:23 AM
I'm a soon-to-be-freshman in college :) (although, since I live in italy, it's like i'm a soon-to-be sophomore at college...the school system is weird here)

I take pictures as often as I can :D

Madison
07-22-2009, 07:21 AM
The title art director is a curse too. No one will ever let you go backward no matter how bad you need the job.

Exactly what I am running into. No matter what you say you want to do, at whatever salary, you are too old and overqualified.
I have to say, after being unemployed for a little over a year now, it is really starting to get to me.

Dave Johnston
07-22-2009, 07:43 AM
I'm a med student. I am basically training so that I can live a life full of sick people.

.... but at least I can take pictures.

dj 7th
07-22-2009, 08:06 AM
9 years in the United States Navy.

My other passion are music and photography

clemmb
07-22-2009, 09:12 AM
I am an electrical reliabilty engineer by day and a wedding photographer by night/weekend.

Mark

piiooo
07-22-2009, 09:40 AM
I am a veterinarian. I box to stay in shape. I rarely leave home without a camera.

Mark Elberson
07-22-2009, 09:50 AM
<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana;"]I manage and execute Direct Mail Marketing Campaigns for a large bank (junk mail [:P]). Wilmington, Delaware is the Credit Card Capital of America! I basically code with SQL (Structured Query Language) all day....while I'm not reading these forums!

Chuck Lee
07-22-2009, 10:25 AM
I'm President of PartSense, Inc. a single person Mechanical Engineering Consultant firm.

I'm blessed with work in this tough economic time and very thankful for the clients I have.

My wife and I run Esther Portraits, a small photography business. It's a balancing act.

Chuck

bob williams
07-22-2009, 11:00 AM
Education Director, State Corrections System 8 Years; Retired Navy Submariner 24 years

peety3
07-22-2009, 11:04 AM
Short answer: "Internet networking" (I try desperately to not say the word 'computer', as I honestly don't know how to fix computers.)

Long answer: I work for a telco/ISP and manage their IP/MPLS network. All the smoke and mirrors magic so that things can break and yet our customers still have Internet.

Photography is a hobby, as well as being developed as a "Plan B" career in case I should need it. Bicycling is my other hobby. Bicycling photography is where I get a lot of my event experience, and I've been known to take my Rebel around my neck for weekend 150+ mile rides.

hotsecretary
07-22-2009, 11:20 AM
I'm a Computer g33k!

But the official title according to HQ is "Support Analyst, Infrastructure/Operations" ... basically Tier 2/3 support for the Desktops/LAN/WAN.

Jarhead5811
07-22-2009, 11:24 AM
<span style="font-family: Verdana; color: #000000; font-size: 10pt;"]I'm a Production Technician at the Nissan Plant in <st1:place w:st="on"]<st1:city w:st="on"]Canton</st1:city>, <st1:state w:st="on"]Mississippi</st1:state></st1:place>. We build all of the<span style="font-family: Verdana;"]Titans, (I drive a big red Crew Cab <b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"]Pro-4X[/b] version) <span style="font-family: Verdana;"]Armadas, <span style="font-family: Verdana;"]Infiniti QX56s, and until a few weeks ago the <span style="font-family: Verdana;"]Quests. We build the bulk of the <span style="font-family: Verdana;"]Altimas sedans (Which by the way just won #1 in J.D. Powers in initial quality), the hybrids and coupesare built in <st1:state w:st="on"]<st1:place w:st="on"]Tennessee</st1:place></st1:state>I'm currently assigned to the paint plant Kiazen team. I'mdoing a lot computer work, Excel mostly. (I love Excel.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] It beats the heck out of Lotus 1-2-3 I used when I did crime statistics in the Corps.)<o:p></o:p>

<span style="font-family: Verdana; color: #000000; font-size: 10pt;"]I was an active duty U. S. Marine (hence: <span style="font-family: Verdana;"]Jarhead)for seven years. During that time I was an M.P. (hence: <span style="font-family: Verdana;"]5811) and later an M.P. Investigator.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] <o:p></o:p>

<span style="font-family: Verdana; color: #000000; font-size: 10pt;"]BTW the only photography class I ever attended wascrime scene photographyM.P.I. school.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] All I can remember is:<o:p></o:p>

<span style="font-family: Verdana; color: #000000; font-size: 10pt;"]1. <span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"]Use only f/11. <o:p></o:p>

<span style="font-family: Verdana; color: #000000; font-size: 10pt;"]2. <span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"]Use the flash (Handle Type) off camera to the side to get foot and tire impressions.<o:p></o:p>

<span style="font-family: Verdana; color: #000000; font-size: 10pt;"]3.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] Shoot in a grid pattern.<o:p></o:p>

<span style="font-family: Verdana; color: #000000; font-size: 10pt;"]This hasn&rsquo;t exactly been good advise for personal use but I can get realy good pics of deer tracks! [:P]

<span style="font-family: Verdana; color: #000000; font-size: 10pt;"]I do take pictures of my house in this manner occasionaly in case, God forbid,I need them for an insurance claim.

<span style="font-family: Verdana; color: #000000; font-size: 10pt;"]I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO THE SAME!

<span style="font-size: x-small;"]P.S. I also intend to photograph all of my many firearms with a close-up on serial#s but haven't gotten around to it. Probably because, with the exception of a Glock 21 .45acp,they're sitting in a large safe and I'm not too worried about them.

jimr
07-22-2009, 11:27 AM
I was a serious photographer... did work made it to a the cover of international magazines a couple of times. Hated doing the wedding photography and other photo jobs that I did not have fun at. Refusing work is not the best way to eat regularly so I did something else I was good at and enjoyed - IT. Been in the IT world now for 15 years and able to enjoy photography as a serious hobby - only doing it just for fun now. Unfortunately hobby photography, for me, comes on a budget now a days.

Rodger
07-22-2009, 11:41 AM
If I could, without seeming hokey or cheesy, I'd just like to say thankyou to all of you that have served or do serve in the military.

That's something I don't think I could ever do. Just know that you're loved and fully appreciated.

Thanks,

-Rodger

moldovamark
07-22-2009, 11:43 AM
I'm a creative director at a small agency that does websites, print brochures, a bit of print and online advertising, and communications consulting for nonprofit organizations--mostly higher ed.

Sean Setters
07-22-2009, 12:54 PM
My job depends on what day it is:

Monday - I'm a Machine Press Operator at Flowserve Corporation (we make valves and stuff)

Tuesday -I sell lingerieat JC Pennys

Wednesday - I make cold calls selling underwater explosives to various industrial mining companies

Thursday - I record phone trees for IVR (Interactive Voice Response) systems

Friday - I headline the All-Male Exotic Dance Show at a local bar

I don't acutally work on the weekend, but I usually volunteer at the local mission...it's rather full week. :-)

And when I'm not doing all of the above, I do billing for a company called Identity Group.

Iguide
07-22-2009, 12:55 PM
Wayne A. Derby

Outdoor Guide

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document" />
<meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 9" />
<meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9" />
<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME~1/WAYNEA~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml" />

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<w:WordDocument>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
<w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser />
</w:WordDocument>
</xml><![endif]-->

<style>
&lt;!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
{font-family:Wingdings;
panose-1:5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;
mso-font-charset:2;
mso-generic-font-family:auto;
mso-font-pitch:variable;
mso-font-signature:0 268435456 0 0 -2147483648 0;}
@font-face
{font-family:"Book Antiqua";
panose-1:2 4 6 2 5 3 5 3 3 4;
mso-font-charset:0;
mso-generic-font-family:roman;
mso-font-signature:647 0 0 0 159 0;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
{mso-style-parent:"";
margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Book Antiqua";
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-font-family:Arial;
letter-spacing:-.25pt;}
p.MsoEnvelopeAddress, li.MsoEnvelopeAddress, div.MsoEnvelopeAddress
{margin-top:0in;
margin-right:0in;
margin-bottom:0in;
margin-left:2.0in;
mso-element:frame;
mso-element-frame-width:5.5in;
mso-element-frame-height:99.0pt;
mso-element-frame-hspace:9.0pt;
mso-element-wrap:auto;
mso-element-anchor-horizontal:page;
mso-element-left:center;
mso-element-top:bottom;
mso-height-rule:exactly;
p.MsoEnvelopeReturn, li.MsoEnvelopeReturn, div.MsoEnvelopeReturn
{margin:0in;
font-size:10.0pt;
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;
text-decoration:underline;
text-underline:single;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:purple;
p.style2, li.style2, div.style2
{mso-style-name:style2;
mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
margin-left:0in;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.style21
{mso-style-name:style21;}
span.style4
{mso-style-name:style4;}
@page Section1
{size:8.5in 11.0in;
margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;
mso-header-margin:.5in;
mso-footer-margin:.5in;
mso-paper-source:0;}
div.Section1
{page:Section1;}
/* List Definitions */
@list l0
{mso-list-id:1821462146;
mso-list-type:hybrid;
mso-list-template-ids:626825390 -259901622 1642332164 -161699392 -1216571586 -1501014430 1539187100 -450989400 929718902 -1008184052;}
@list l0:level1
{mso-level-number-format:bullet;
mso-level-text:?;
mso-level-tab-stop:.5in;
mso-level-number-position:left;
text-indent:-.25in;
mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Symbol;}
ol
{margin-bottom:0in;}
ul
--&gt;
</style>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document" />
<meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 9" />
<meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9" />
<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME~1/WAYNEA~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml" />

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<w:WordDocument>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
<w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser />
</w:WordDocument>
</xml><![endif]-->

<style>
&lt;!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
{font-family:Wingdings;
panose-1:5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;
mso-font-charset:2;
mso-generic-font-family:auto;
mso-font-signature:0 268435456 0 0 -2147483648 0;}
@font-face
{font-family:"Book Antiqua";
panose-1:2 4 6 2 5 3 5 3 3 4;
mso-font-charset:0;
mso-generic-font-family:roman;
mso-font-signature:647 0 0 0 159 0;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
{mso-style-parent:"";
margin:0in;
p.MsoEnvelopeAddress, li.MsoEnvelopeAddress, div.MsoEnvelopeAddress
{margin-top:0in;
margin-bottom:0in;
margin-left:2.0in;
mso-element:frame;
mso-element-frame-width:5.5in;
mso-element-frame-height:99.0pt;
mso-element-frame-hspace:9.0pt;
mso-element-wrap:auto;
mso-element-anchor-horizontal:page;
mso-element-left:center;
mso-element-top:bottom;
mso-height-rule:exactly;
p.MsoEnvelopeReturn, li.MsoEnvelopeReturn, div.MsoEnvelopeReturn
{margin:0in;
font-size:10.0pt;
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:purple;
p.style2, li.style2, div.style2
{mso-style-name:style2;
mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
margin-left:0in;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.style21
{mso-style-name:style21;}
span.style4
{mso-style-name:style4;}
@page Section1
{size:8.5in 11.0in;
margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;
mso-header-margin:.5in;
mso-footer-margin:.5in;
mso-paper-source:0;}
div.Section1
{page:Section1;}
/* List Definitions */
@list l0
{mso-list-id:1821462146;
mso-list-type:hybrid;
mso-list-template-ids:626825390 -259901622 1642332164 -161699392 -1216571586 -1501014430 1539187100 -450989400 929718902 -1008184052;}
@list l0:level1
{mso-level-number-format:bullet;
mso-level-text:?;
mso-level-tab-stop:.5in;
mso-level-number-position:left;
text-indent:-.25in;
mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Symbol;}
ol
ul
--&gt;
</style>

<p class="style2"]At the age of ten, I began my outdoors career in the Audubon
Society's Junior Naturalist Program. Since 1994, he has offered the only
full-time guide service in New Hampshire. Out Lord has blessed me with a unique
gift for interpreting the woodlands and being able to navigate through the
landscapes of New Hampshire and Vermont's Northeast Kingdom to guide fishermen,
big-game hunters, birders, day-hikers, nature photographers and others.<o:p></o:p>
<p class="style2"]With my guide services I have been available to many groups
such as the New Hampshire Fish and Game Service, The Waterville Valley
Recreation Dept. and local summer camps and schools as well as independent
groups through Northern Land Guide Service. Each year, he will serve two to
three hundred people in small groups as a guide through the north woods of New
Hampshire.<o:p></o:p>
<p class="style2"]My list of credentials and memberships shows I believe show a
genuine commitment and love of the woods and the animals and birds that live in
them. From my drift-boat fishing expeditions to my trail talks and lectures,
his professionalism is apparent. Those who have been fortunate enough to have
enjoyed any of my services have rewarded with a fulfilling experience. <o:p></o:p>
<p class="MsoNormal"]

Some of my <span class="style4"]Credentials and Certifications <o:p></o:p>
<ul type="disc"]
<li class="MsoNormal"]<span class="style21"]Registered
New Hampshire Hunting and Fishing Guide<o:p></o:p>
<li class="MsoNormal"]<span class="style21"]Licensed
White Mountain National Forest Outfitter Guide<o:p></o:p>
<li class="MsoNormal"]<span class="style21"]Leave-No-Trace
Master Trainer<o:p></o:p>
<li class="MsoNormal"]<span class="style21"]New
Hampshire Guides Association<o:p></o:p>
<li class="MsoNormal"]<span class="style21"]Wilderness
First Responder<o:p></o:p>
<li class="MsoNormal"]<span class="style21"]Level C
CPR Certified<o:p></o:p>
Education Assoc. Outdoor Leadership Certification<o:p></o:p>
Education Assoc. Wilderness Caretaker &amp; Stewardship Certification<o:p></o:p>
<li class="MsoNormal"]<span class="style21"]New
Hampshire/Vermont Licensed Sportsman - Archery, Muzzle-Loading, Fishing
(all species), Hunting and General Firearms<o:p></o:p>
<li class="MsoNormal"]<span class="style21"]Appalachian
Mountain Club Wildlife Certification<o:p></o:p>
<li class="MsoNormal"]<span class="style21"]Appalachian
Mountain Club NH Chapter Leadership Certification<o:p></o:p>
<li class="MsoNormal"]<span class="style21"]B.S.
Environmental Sciences and Forestry<o:p></o:p>
<li class="MsoNormal"]<span class="style21"]Hold two
entries into New Hampshire Skull &amp; Antlers Club with one State Record <o:p></o:p>
[/list]

<span class="style21"]<span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Book Antiqua'; letter-spacing: -0.25pt;"]Published outdoor photographer and writer

<h4> <span class="style21"]<span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Book Antiqua'; letter-spacing: -0.25pt;"]http://www.northernguideservices.com/index.html</h4>
<h2> http://outdoorfare.com/</h2>

pierlux
07-22-2009, 01:07 PM
Lab technician at the Department of Biochemical Sciences of the "Sapienza" University of Rome, Italy.

I am interested in science &amp; technology in general, and - apart from photography - astrophysics and cosmology in particular. And I love music.

Concerning photography, I am (unfortunately) more interested in the technical aspects of it rather than the artistic side, that's why I repute myself a poor photographer: banal subjects and ineffective and dull composition, although shooting since 1968, when my parents bought me my first camera, a Kodak Instamatic: fixed focus, fixed aperture, fixed shutter speed, this one ("http://www.collectiblecameras.com/catalog/images/KInst124.jpg). But I enjoy shooting, having a lot of fun with it.

I am severely affected by the "L-disease" and can confirm it is incurable. Acute symptoms can be only soothed by L-glass, but my budget is limited so my health is constantly deteriorating... I have tried to obtain financial support for therapeutic pharmalenses by my medical insurance, I even produced Dr. Bryan's claims to document my application, but they say they do not cover such kind of pharmacological treatment... and in the meantime my neurons are degenerating...

TheRoff
07-22-2009, 01:11 PM
I am nicely retired from working for the Federal government and military service. I am absoutely enjoying every minute of it - retirement that is.

Larry

BES
07-22-2009, 01:25 PM
Budget Director at eductational institution (college). Love it! I am a total finance geek.

Started photography a while ago, with P&amp;S, stoped becasue of lack of time, now I am finding this hobby a total stress reliever (alas pocket empying).

Ehcalum
07-22-2009, 02:25 PM
GIS/IT Manager for City of Chesapeake, aka Geographer. Sr Photographer for TriDuo Photography.

Former ranger for US Fish and Wildlife Service and former wilderness EMT. Im also a per diem instructor for the Red Cross.

Jon Ruyle
07-22-2009, 03:18 PM
I'm on my third or fourth career, depending on whether you count those that don't pay anything. I got a math degree, then was a software engineer during the boom. Then I quit to go to medical school. Then I dropped out of medical school. Then I took care of my two kids (then a 6 month old boy and 3 year old girl) and taught math part time. I'll be starting full-time teaching in the fall.

In my spare time I write, take pictures, and look through telescopes.

School was expensive. While an undergrad, I got a letter from this guy with a little software company that said he was looking for guys like me to work for him, but I ignored it because I was too interested in school. The guy's name: Bill Gates. (And of course, the little company was Microsoft.)

Dumien
07-22-2009, 03:24 PM
That's really unfortunate Jon...I wanna major in math too! hehe :D

Garrett-Grimsley
07-22-2009, 03:38 PM
No job, yet. [H]

I'm a Senior in High School and just turned 17 last week. I'm planning on staying with my parents while I go to college to have some financial ease, then go on from there.

Sean Setters
07-22-2009, 03:42 PM
School was expensive. While an undergrad, I got a letter from this guy with a little software company that said he was looking for guys like me to work for him, but I ignored it because I was too interested in school. The guy's name: Bill Gates. (And of course, the little company was Microsoft.)
<div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

They say hindsight is [a brutal] 20/20.

Sinh Nhut Nguyen
07-22-2009, 03:44 PM
Some of us here have very impressive resumes.

Daya
07-23-2009, 01:58 PM
Project Leader at Oracle India for Peoplesoft CRM since 5+ years.

Prior to that around 5 years as Test Lead for Talisma Corp.

11+ years in the IT industry if you add up the first stint as Applications Developer that lasted for longer than a year.

CanonShot
09-12-2009, 09:56 PM
Art Director for leading language learning software company. Was very easy to pickup photography as a hobby. Fits well with camping/hiking/hunting.

CanonShot
09-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Best of luck to you Madison. I am a 36 yo Art Director. I've been laid off once, so I kind of know where you are. Keep a positive attitude. Sorry to hear you're running into 'the curse' that Keith described.

jeffersonposter
09-13-2009, 01:13 AM
I've done Industrial Electrical trouble-shooting (PLCs, Control Logix,AFDs, MMI, etc.)for a major food manufactureing corp. for 26 years (they have been bought and sold about four times since I've beem there.) Before that, I did R&amp;D electronics (the old type with discrete components befor LSI). I am planing on retireing (maybe) in about a year. Took up photography as a hobby a little over a year ago,and am now hooked.

JeffersonPoster

Fouad
09-13-2009, 01:27 AM
VERY busy physician.

powers_brent
09-13-2009, 02:41 AM
Full Time Student

Studen Union Operations Building Manager

Officer in two on-campus organizations (practically jobs at times)

Fit photography in whenever I can get a chance.

Alan
09-13-2009, 07:15 PM
Small molecule synthesis and polymer chemist.