PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Gear Recommendations Needed

Elon Gane
08-05-2010, 12:43 AM
I'm going to be shooting a wedding in October as the main photographer, And need some advice as for what lenses & stuff I should get.

This is the gear I currently have:

Canon Rebel XSi with grip,

Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS,

Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS,

Canon Speedlite 580EX II.

So what lenses and other stuff should I get? My budget is around $5000 and no more.

I'm currently thinking of getting the Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS and Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS II.

Would those two lenses be good for the whole wedding? It is going to be an inside wedding...

What other lenses should I consider?

What about another camera body?

Is there something else I need?

I would really, really appreciate any advice! [:)]

Thanks!
<h3 class="r"]<a b5d1226280777ae8c562="true" linkindex="26" href="http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&amp;source=web&amp;cd=1&amp;ved=0CC0QFjAA&amp;url=http%3A %2F%2Fwww.the-digital-picture.com%2FReviews%2FCanon-EF-S-17-55mm-f-2.8-IS-USM-Lens-Review.aspx&amp;ei=VS9aTJ5Ai72eB6_TnYkC&amp;usg=AFQjCNE8vo 6BWEuD7jX5kemmqxF2OMPoyA" class="l" onmousedown="return rwt(this,'','','','1','AFQjCNE8vo6BWEuD7jX5kemmqxF 2OMPoyA','','0CC0QFjAA')"]
[/URL]</h3>

ShutterbugJohan
08-05-2010, 01:23 AM
In addition to the 17-55 and 70-700, I would recommend purchasing a used 40D, 430EX II, and 50/1.4. This should all fit within your budget.

Ghosthex
08-05-2010, 02:49 AM
In addition to the 17-55 and 70-700, I would recommend purchasing a used 40D, 430EX II, and 50/1.4. This should all fit within your budget.
<div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>
70-700 would come in pretty handy but it might cost more than $5000[:P]

alex_sb
08-05-2010, 04:26 AM
Hi!

Indoor shoot... You may need another camera body, 2 umbrellas, 3-4 flashes (consider yongnuo 560, about 85-87 $ on e-bay), 3-4 battery packs, a bunch of RF-602 triggers, an assistant, checklist, spare memory card, Canon 50 f/1.4.

PaulM
08-05-2010, 06:53 AM
If you get an extra camera body then you've got a backup and you can put one lens on each body so you can take group or protrait without changing lenses.

If you're going to use your flash quite a bit you might consider an external battery pack or the transistor pack. Your 580 has a connector for those. I used a Canon transistor packfor a relative's wedding and it made the flash last forever with very quick recycle time. However, having a springy cord attached to something on your belt can get annoying. If you're going to bounce the flash it'll use more battery. Don't forget to pack spares...

Personally I'd consider 85mm f/1.8 rather than 70-200 f/2.8. 200mm is pretty long at 1.6x indoors and 85 f/1.8 isabout 1stop wider than 85 f/2.8 at the short end. 85 f/1.8 takes great portraits- and it's a much lighter load. I'm no indoor wedding expert though - just that's what I'd prefer. Hmmm, $5000, 85 f/1.2... Hmmm...

Probably a good idea to find somewhere about the same size asthe venue, take some friends and try some focal lengths with your current lenses. That'll give you the best idea if you need something particular.

Best of luck.

Paul.

neuroanatomist
08-05-2010, 07:22 AM
Welcome to the TDP Forums!

Absolutely get a second body. If this is a one-time thing, you might even consider renting one. But, either way having two cameras is much better - there's no do-over - if a lens stops working, well, you can move more and still get shots. If your one camera dies, you're done - and will likely have a very unhappy couple! The other main advantage to a second body is fewer pauses to change lenses.

The EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS and theEF 70-200mm f/2.8L II IS are excellent lenses with significant versatility. 200mm on a 1.6x crop might be long indoors, but during the ceremony you may need the length if you're shooting from the back of a church. Asecond the recommendation of a fast prime, 50mm f/1.4 or 85mm f/1.8. The 85/1.8 is an excellent lens for tight portraits (head/shoulders) on a crop body, but the 70-200mm will cover those, and usually you want wider framing at a wedding to show the bride's dress. Consider the 35mm f/1.4L, too, although it will take a substantial part of your budget.

You might also want to consider picking up a 500D Close-Up Lens for the 70-200mm, for hand/ring shots (the 0.21x magnification of the 70-200mm would be enough, but the MFD is 4 feet which might be a challenge - the 500D lens changes that to 20", a more convenient distance). I've used a 500D lens with my 70-200 II, and the results are very good.

For convenience, consider something like a BlackRapid double strap - slinging a body + 70-200 2.8 around your neck with the Canon neck strap will not be comfortable or convenient.

Only other recommendation would be to decide and purchase soon, so you have time to get comfortable with the new gear.

Good luck!

--John

Ehcalum
08-05-2010, 09:06 AM
You will need, iron underwear, a few cans of your preferred energy drink, a few pills of valium, earplugs, the ability to tell the mother of the bride to go &amp;^&amp;^ herself as the bride is the boss.

You will need to be able to coax the groom to the alter, wrangle drunk family members, deal with the other guests who have cameras and shadow you......

Sean Setters
08-05-2010, 09:32 AM
You will need, iron underwear, a few cans of your preferred energy drink, a few pills of valium, earplugs, the ability to tell the mother of the bride to go &amp;^&amp;^ herself as the bride is the boss.

You will need to be able to coax the groom to the alter, wrangle drunk family members, deal with the other guests who have cameras and shadow you......

There is too much truth in this jest...

Carlos Lindado
08-05-2010, 10:41 AM
You may need another camera body, 2 umbrellas, 3-4 flashes (consider yongnuo 560, about 85-87 $ on e-bay), 3-4 battery packs, a bunch of RF-602 triggers, an assistant, checklist, spare memory card, Canon 50 f/1.4.

I guess buying an assistant would be way out of a $5000 budget [:D] (Besides, I don't believe current laws would allow that, but you can always hire one [A]).

Jordan
08-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Wow, everyone said some REALLY GREAT things... not much else to say. My opinion right from the start was... you should an X0D camera (or 7D) as your main camera, and use the XSi you have a spare. 50D or 7D works great, though you could get by just fine with a 40D if you wanted to put more of the money toward your lenses. I own the EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM and it's a GREAT lens and a must have for any 1.6x body at a wedding. The 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS USM I'd also recommend, don't think you need the version two (that should give you enough money to buy an EF 50mm f/1.4 USM instead, which you definitely need!) IF you don't end up getting the 50mm f/1.4, then you'd need both or one of the following: 85mm f/1.8 and 35mm f/1.4 L I'd recommend the 50mm as it's inexpensive and a moderate focal length, vs two lenses that collectively are about 4 times the price of the 50mm. Plus, you'll have less lens changes.

Also, perhaps an ultra-wide angle or fisheye, though that's certainly not necessary.... it just give's some fun to some of the photos... but especially with a fisheye, the look will get old fast so dont' use it too much! The Tokina 10-17mm fisheye is a great option, and the Canon EF 15mm f/2.8 is nice too. For non-fisheye ultra wides, I'd go with the Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8. I think those 4 lenses and two bodies would do you fine. Then all you'd need is spare memory cards (twice as much as you'd guess you'll need) and another flash (430EXII should be fine).

I like the "assistant" comment... FOR SURE! You really should have a second shooter... and if he/she doesn't have a camera of their own, then you should have a third camera/lens combo for that person! Whatever the case, make sure none of the cameras you and that person are shooting with are pocket cameras.... it would really cheapen your image (even though many pocket cameras take amazing photos!) Also, make sure both of the lenses you currently have aren't used at the wedding, as they won't suffice. The XSi isn't bad, and the 580EXII is perfect though. Get a diffuser or small soft box for each flash you have though too... and wireless transmitter if you can (the Canon 7D has a built-in wireless transmitter and is an amazing camera too... I'd highly recommend that as your main camera). The difference in price from a 50D will almost pay for the wireless transmitter! But the 7D is tougher, weather-sealed, takes video, higher MP, better noise-reduction (which probably about evens out in MP though) and has other goodies!

Oh one more thing... if you mount your 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS USM that you [hopefully] purchase on your XSi, BE CAREFUL TO ALWAYS HOLD IT BY THE LENS AND NOT THE CAMERA AS YOU MAY BREAK THE XSi's MOUNTING AREA. On non-Rebel bodies, you should be okay!

- Jordan

www.freshphotohawaii.com

peety3
08-05-2010, 11:48 AM
My standard answer: rent. In your case, my suggestion is to rent a lot.

You need at least two cameras, You need two ways to cover the wide end, perhaps 17-55/2.8 and 24/1.4, or 17-55/2.8 and 24-70/2.8. If one lens dies/falls/goes swimming in paint, you need another way to get the shot. You need something long, perhaps the 85/1.8 as others have suggested, maybe also a 135/2 or a 70-200/2.8 of some form.

You need to find out if you can use flash inside the venue, in writing. If you can use flash, you need to become an expert at off-camera flash, and train an assistant to move your lights with simple signals, so you should buy whatever you're going to use NOW and start learning FAST. If you can't use flash inside, you need to rethink all of your camera/lens choices. I'd be thinking 2-3 5D bodies, the 24/1.4, 35/1.4, 85/1.2, and 135/2 perhaps.

My fiance and I shot a wedding two weeks ago. We don't do weddings, and we "did it for a friend". Since we weren't getting paid, she decided that we weren't going to rent anything, and just work with what we had. I shot with a 1D3 and 24-105, and 7D with 70-200/2.8IS. She shot with 40D and 16-35/2.8, and 7D and 28-135 kit lens, with a 580EXII on each. I used two 580EXIIs remote with PW Flex units. She wanted something a little better on the long end, but didn't seem to feel too cramped without. As the sun went down, shooting at the reception became increasingly difficult, and after the staff turned out the "christmas lights" criss-crossing the pavillion, it became essentially impossible to AF with the 7D/70-200.

When we do jobs (not weddings) "for pay", our standard lens lineup is 16-35/2.8, 24-70/2.8, and 70-200/2.8IS for me, 10-22EFS, 24-105/4IS, and 70-200/4IS for her (she prefers lighter weight). If I had my druthers for this gig, I'd have rented at least our standard lens lineup, and possibly the 35/1.4 and 85/1.2.

peety3
08-05-2010, 11:48 AM
My standard answer: rent. In your case, my suggestion is to rent a lot.

You need at least two cameras, You need two ways to cover the wide end, perhaps 17-55/2.8 and 24/1.4, or 17-55/2.8 and 24-70/2.8. If one lens dies/falls/goes swimming in paint, you need another way to get the shot. You need something long, perhaps the 85/1.8 as others have suggested, maybe also a 135/2 or a 70-200/2.8 of some form.

You need to find out if you can use flash inside the venue, in writing. If you can use flash, you need to become an expert at off-camera flash, and train an assistant to move your lights with simple signals, so you should buy whatever you're going to use NOW and start learning FAST. If you can't use flash inside, you need to rethink all of your camera/lens choices. I'd be thinking 2-3 5D bodies, the 24/1.4, 35/1.4, 85/1.2, and 135/2 perhaps.

My fiance and I shot a wedding two weeks ago. We don't do weddings, and we "did it for a friend". Since we weren't getting paid, she decided that we weren't going to rent anything, and just work with what we had. I shot with a 1D3 and 24-105, and 7D with 70-200/2.8IS. She shot with 40D and 16-35/2.8, and 7D and 28-135 kit lens, with a 580EXII on each. I used two 580EXIIs remote with PW Flex units. She wanted something a little better on the long end, but didn't seem to feel too cramped without. As the sun went down, shooting at the reception became increasingly difficult, and after the staff turned out the "christmas lights" criss-crossing the pavillion, it became essentially impossible to AF with the 7D/70-200.

When we do jobs (not weddings) "for pay", our standard lens lineup is 16-35/2.8, 24-70/2.8, and 70-200/2.8IS for me, 10-22EFS, 24-105/4IS, and 70-200/4IS for her (she prefers lighter weight). If I had my druthers for this gig, I'd have rented at least our standard lens lineup, and possibly the 35/1.4 and 85/1.2.

peety3
08-05-2010, 11:54 AM
I would also add that an assistant or two would have been massively helpful. As it is, I went through three sets of batteries in each of two CP-E4s (so that's 24 batteries right there), and probably should have changed them twice as often.

I don't think I'll consider doing another wedding without a budget to hire a helper for $50-100.

Also, read http://www.lensrentals.com/news/2010.07.25/fwigtew-and-other-first-wedding-acronymss ("http://www.lensrentals.com/news/2010.07.25/fwigtew-and-other-first-wedding-acronymss) and apply those lessons before the gig. Be able to walk in knowing that no "little birdie" could mutter any of those acronyms in your ear about you. I pity anyone who asks what I'm thinking before I take a particular shot, as I know my gear inside and out. In my opinion, that's the way it should be.

scalesusa
08-05-2010, 12:06 PM
I like the idea of a 2nd body (5D MK II) and two prime lenses. Something like the 30mm f/2 on the 5D for group shots and a 85mm f/1.8 for portraits on the XSi.

You will want to avoid the use of flash in many photos, and only a prime is likely to give you the ability to shoot in lower light.

This will leave you with a vastly better setup for well less than $5,000. If you can, hire a helper to operate one camera. If you want a close focusing lens to photograph the ring, or other small items, consider a 100mm L macro.

Even with the Macro, you will be well below the $5K Mark.

Once you get to using the 5D MK II and see the difference in IQ, your XSi will get little use, even though it is a fine camera.

Ehcalum
08-05-2010, 02:10 PM
There is too much truth in this jest...
<div style="clear: both;"]</div>

Who said anything about being in jest?

Elon Gane
08-05-2010, 11:59 PM
Wow! Thanks for the great advice everybody!

So this is what I plan on getting now:

Canon 7D with grip,

Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS,

Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS,

Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM,

And rent a Canon Speedlite 580EX II.

That is around $5200-$5300 with UV filters for each lens, 2 extra batteries for the 7D and two 16GB cards.

So does that sound good to everybody?

Is there anything I need to add to that?

Thanks again for all of the advice![:D]

peety3
08-06-2010, 12:25 AM
That's, in my opinion, not nearly enough cards for this sort of gig. We walked out the door two weeks ago with 66GB across 14 cards (granted, that's two photographers), and came home with two 2GB cards that were empty; all seven cards that I started with were full or filling fast (and I'd like to think I'm good at pacing myself).

I would also advise against 16GB cards. You'll just have too many shots in one place; a failure will be absolutely catastrophic. The 7D will certainly fill cards fast, but 250-300 RAW shots on an 8GB is a happy medium. I would honestly walk out the door with at least four 8GB cards for the 7D and at least three 8GB cards for the other camera, preferably six and four respectively.

Have you verified that you can use flash? Are you doing remote flash, or are you sticking to on-camera flash? If remote, I'd skip a lens purchase (renting a lens instead) so that I could buy the additional flashes NOW to learn them.

Not that I'd advise against extra batteries, but I've done 12-14 hour shoots before and never saw my gripped 7Ds come home below 40% charged on their first pair of batteries. If you needed to move some money around, you could go with one spare for now.

How many batteries do you have for your flashes? I have almost 120 Eneloop AAs, and sometimes I think that's not enough (for four 580s and two battery packs).

Elon Gane
09-09-2010, 09:14 PM
Update:

This is the gear I have now.

Canon EOS Rebel XSi with grip,

Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS II USM,

Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro Lens,

Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens,

Canon Speedlite 580EX II Flash,

With about $1700 left to spend What do you think I should get?

Right now I'm thinking about getting aRefurbished Canon 7D. I think I would really like the video, I think the wireless flash would be nice too.

Or should I get a cheaper body and get another lens and/or flash?

The Wedding is in the first weekend ofoctober.

Thanks

~Elon

deltasun
09-09-2010, 09:32 PM
If you can fit it in, the 50mm f/1.4 would give you unique perspective type shots of wedding elements.

Bill M.
09-10-2010, 05:13 PM
I'm with Peety on this one, renting some gear might be in your best interest at this time. You seem to be working with quite a budget right now, is this because the wedding is a paid gig for you or are you doing this as a favor? If your getting paid for this, then you will be expected to deliver the goods and having back ups for everything is essential. As others have mentioned, there aren't any do-overs when it comes to wedding photography and you will have a very upset bride if you miss a shot because of equipment failure.

The first wedding that I shot, I rented the 17-55 2.8 and it failed on me 1/2 hr into the wedding. Luckily I had my 24-105 as another general pupose lens that let me complete the wedding but if I didn't have another general lens I would have been shooting the entire wedding with a 70-200 2.8!

The other question that you have to ask yourself is if you have any more weddings in your future. If you don't, then getting extra camera bodies or flashes might not be necessary and you would be better off renting for this event. The last kit you have listed is a good general kit to have, without a doubt (and as others have mentioned, a nice fast prime would be good as well) but if you have more weddings in the future, then another camera body like the 7D would probably be a good idea. Camera bodies tend to take up much of the rental cost if you end up doing it on a regular basis.

If you do end up buying stuff or renting, make sure you do have plenty of time before hand to familarize yourself with it. The 7D isn't exactly like your Xsi, in controls or handling, so you want to make sure you know how to change settings on the fly when you need to (all it takes is just a few seconds of fumbling with the controls and you might miss an important shot!)

Good luck!

neuroanatomist
09-10-2010, 05:38 PM
Do you know for sure that you can use a flash during the ceremony? Do you plan on taking solo portraits of the bride? (I certainly hope so!).

I should point out that you have a 1.6x crop body and are proposing another 1.6x crop body, and you have all f/2.8 maximum aperture lenses. That leaves you a bit lacking in the thin DoF and low light department. I'd consider a faster prime (50mm f/1.4, although it's a bit soft wide open, or the 85mm f/1.8, which is an excellent portrait lens).

If you plan to shoot with both bodies (i.e. 17-55mm on one and 70-200mm on the other), you'll probably want a Speedlite on both of them.

Elon Gane
09-14-2010, 03:10 AM
Thanks guys!

I'm just doing it as favor, not getting paid. But I am going to be the main photographer.

I did a wedding as second photographer for some of my friends not to long ago with my 17-55 2.8 and 70-200 2.8 II and they Really, Really liked my pictures [:D] The lighting in that church was a nightmare though.

The church that this wedding will be at, has better lighting I think.

I'm going to try to take a good look at it sometime to see what the lighting and stuff is like. I will post an update when I get to check it out.

I'm sure I can use the flash during the ceremony. I will be using bounce flash if the ceiling is not to high.

Elon Gane
09-23-2010, 07:56 PM
Ok I got to visit the church.

The lighting it pretty good. And all of the ceilings are white. Great for ceiling bounce.

This is the gear I plan on bring to the wedding

Canon 7d, With 2 batteries, and a grip.

Canon XSi with grip, and 3 batteries.

Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS II,

Canon 17-55mm f/2.8 IS,

Canon18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS As a backup lens,

Canon 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro Lens,

Canon 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS as a backup telephoto.

Canon Speedlite 580EX II Flash, with 24 AA batteries.

A laptop so I can backup the photos.

A tripod.

Cheklist of important photos to get.

Is there anything that I should add to my list?

Any last minute stuff I should buy or rent?

neuroanatomist
09-23-2010, 09:27 PM
Canon Speedlite 580EX II Flash, with 24 AA batteries

If you mean 'regular' (alkaline) AA batteries, I'd really recommend rechargeable NiMH batteries - particularly Sanyo eneloop batteries. Like alkalines, they have a good shelf like when charged (a problem with brands other than eneloops, which are specifically designed for that). But most importantly, they offer significantly faster flash recycle times than alkaline batteries (my 430EX II with eneloops can actually keep up with my 7D for a few frames).

If you know you'll need to rely on a flash for many shots, consider bringing a backup flash as well - falling back on the pop-up is not a good idea.

Good luck!

--John

Elon Gane
09-23-2010, 09:44 PM
Thanks!

16 of my AA batteries are Sanyo eneloop, the other 8 are rechargeable but not Sanyo eneloop.

Renting another 580EX II flash I think would be a good idea.

So I might add that to the list.

Thanks again!

clemmb
09-23-2010, 11:29 PM
Sounds like a plan to me

Tom Wertman
09-23-2010, 11:46 PM
I'm going to be shooting a wedding in October as the main photographer, And need some advice as for what lenses &amp; stuff I should get.

Have you shot a wedding before as a second shooter? If yes, then your new gear will do the job assuming you know how to use it all, especially the flashes. If not, you have a huge task ahead of you and the best thing you could bring with you is an experienced wedding photographer as a second shooter. I started as a second shooter well before I ever considered doing it as lead. There is a tremendous amount of knowledge needed that goes way beyond the gear. And there is no dress rehearsal for the B&amp;G. You have to get it right the first time. Good luck and let us know how it went.

Tom

Rodger
09-24-2010, 05:04 AM
Elon,

I think you've got it down pretty well. The 50 f/1.4 that everyone has been mentioning would be good, but you'll be fine with the high ISO of the 7D and the f/2.8 of both of your main lenses.

Earlier, you mentioned 2 16GB cards. If you plan on shooting full RAW with the 7D, your files will be about 24MB each. That gives you about 560 high ISO (1600+ in my books) photos per 16GB card. I don't know if you have stocked up more since you last mentioned your cards, but you may look into that. Also, (I've learned this lesson at weddings the hard way), go all out and buy cards that transfer at 60MB/s. My old 30MB/s cards would fail on me when I took too many full RAW photos in a row.

That's my only comment really. You're line up looks good to me! I guess my only last comment from my wedding experience is to have a plan for the worst, but don't dread that the worst will happen. Have fun, you've got to be relaxed or the bride and groom will see your nerves and then no one will be having fun.

Best of luck to you!

Rodger

StapledPhoto
09-24-2010, 08:05 AM
I can

Sheiky
09-24-2010, 10:38 AM
Good luck Elon Gane! You

Elon Gane
09-24-2010, 03:23 PM
Thanks Very much! I will let you know how it went.

I have 2 16GB Compact Flash cards for the 7d and 2 16GB SD cards for the XSI.

So if it would be between renting a Canon EF 35mm f/1.4 L or Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM or another 580EX II flash, Or buying another 16GB Compactflash which would you think would be best?

Richard Lane
09-24-2010, 04:13 PM
Thanks Very much! I will let you know how it went.

I have 2 16GB Compact Flash cards for the 7d and 2 16GB SD cards for the XSI.

So if it would be between renting a Canon EF 35mm f/1.4 L or Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM or another 580EX II flash, Or buying another 16GB Compactflash which would you think would be best?

I would get a backup flash for your situation, because if your 580ex goes, then you will have a problem. The flash can help with shadows outside and DOF inside. Certainly, the 35mm f/1.4L is great indoors when flash is not allowed, and a sharp prime as well, so, if I were starting from scratch, then I would probably get it, however if you are shooting a group of peopleindoors then you will have to stop down anyway to at least f/2.8,most likelygreater, in order to get everyone in focus, so you will lose some of the wide aperture benefit, so since there are financial constraints, I believe that you will have that range covered with the 17-55mm f/2.8L IS and this lens will help you frame the shot better, when those 2 extra people jump into the shot. I think flashes can burn out and you may want to rotate the flashes if one gets too hot.

Keep in mind that in an emergency, you can always use the pop-up flash on the 7D, I have a little 7D flash diffuser which was only a few bucks and it helps diffuse the flash a little.

I haven't re-read through the whole thread again, but I thought you mentioned that you have a laptop, so if you dump off some photos for backup, just check out how the pictures are coming out early on and frequently. Sometimes that small LCD screen can be misleading, while shots are really blurred. Cards are cheap, an extra one can't hurt, this way the laptop could be the backup if you don't bring a spare hard drive. Keep in mind that laptops can walk away and a card can stay in your pocket.

Have you thought about how you are going to carry all of this stuff around? I would recommend a bag with little wheels, like the airport Camera carry-on bags, one that can stand up on it's own. This way you will have everything with you and you can just wheel it behind you.

Good Luck, I think you will do fine...

Rich

Elon Gane
10-07-2010, 04:13 PM
Update

Everything at the Weding went well! I

Tom Wertman
10-07-2010, 04:42 PM
Great,

When will we see some pics for C&amp;C?

Tom

Elon Gane
10-09-2010, 05:25 PM
Thanks, Tom! I will try to get some up as soon as I get them sorted through and edited.