PDA

View Full Version : void seller,sellers remorse has decided to keep!

GarzaCapitalist
11-05-2010, 04:46 PM
n/a mind changed! sorry everyone

Jon Ruyle
11-05-2010, 05:20 PM
Why don

GarzaCapitalist
11-05-2010, 05:48 PM
n/a

GarzaCapitalist
11-05-2010, 05:52 PM
Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM Lens New warranty

GarzaCapitalist
11-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Also I feel like i

Jon Ruyle
11-05-2010, 06:06 PM
I just meant a link to the auction... that isn

GarzaCapitalist
11-05-2010, 06:37 PM
n/a

Jon Ruyle
11-05-2010, 09:54 PM
Glad things are working out for you with the lens [:)]

Daniel Browning
11-05-2010, 10:05 PM
One of my pet peeves is when someone goes back and edits their post so that the thread makes no sense whatsoever. It would be much better to post a follow-up reply with new information.

GarzaCapitalist
11-05-2010, 10:21 PM
Thank you for your concern, and response! I was at my wits end, but at the moment I was able to survive! I would hate to give this fantastic lens up that I have worked so hard to earn! I appreciate your time, and I apologize for my post!

GarzaCapitalist
11-05-2010, 10:26 PM
Hello Daniel Browning,Browning any relations to the manufacture of high quality armament :) The topic of this post was about my need to sell my lens based on an unexpected financial hardship, but thankfully I was able to overcome it in time to preserve my lens! I hate to bring drama to the forum, so please accept my apologies everyone!

Daniel Browning
11-05-2010, 10:31 PM
any relations to the manufacture of high quality armament? :)

No, but I am related toLaura Ingalls Wilder, author of the "Little House" book series.

ddt0725
11-05-2010, 10:42 PM
[:O] I loved "Little House"! [:D]

Sheiky
11-05-2010, 11:01 PM
[:D]

Anyway I'm glad to hear that things have worked out this fast. Good luck on your situation [Y]

GarzaCapitalist
11-05-2010, 11:28 PM
That is way to cool! I wonder if you are able to have any hands on experience of any inherited experiences? I assume hearing handed down memories are abundant in your household? www.lauraingallswilderhome.com ("http://www.lauraingallswilderhome.com/)

GarzaCapitalist
11-05-2010, 11:30 PM
Thank you Jan, I appreciate your response and concern! I hated to consider selling but I ran into some issues that I was able to settled on thankfully!

GarzaCapitalist
11-05-2010, 11:41 PM
Surprise I loved "Little House"! Big Smile Its been a while since i have seen little house my self, but i think it should be mandatory viewing in schools! i hate to sound prudish or what not, but i think with all of these insane shows readily available and hugely popular, that we should preserve and diverse what we show our young! the whole cartoon show with references to sexual innuendo and what not can be funny once or so, but it is not stop! i might sound like a freak if some sort, but for my children i like to ensure that they are able to avoid these things, or give them an alternative with a talk about why they should choose something else despite it being the in thing! i would hate to stifle their ability to choose, but with all of these so called adults on TV or radio sending these messages, i feel compelled to add my two cents! if an adult as they claim to be writes cartoons with their own views while trying to be incognito,is allowed to make these cartoons or kids shows, why on earth would i be then considered a totalitarian or dictator, when i choose what my children should or should not watch? i understand that they should choose and make their up their own minds, but we have adults writing these things with their own twisted views! okay end rant. thanks again all!

Jon Ruyle
11-06-2010, 06:14 PM
No, but I am related toLaura Ingalls Wilder, author of the "Little House" book series.

Okay, *now* I'm impressed. My 8 yr old daughter is reading the series now and she loves it. I can't think of a better life achievement than making a major contribution to children's literature.

/resized-image.ashx/__size/400x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/10/3365.IMG_5F00_1234.JPG

Not a great capture, I admit, but relevant. You can't read the title, but happens to be "Little House in the Big Woods".

Daniel Browning
11-06-2010, 06:58 PM
She was my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandma. I definitely inherited her great fashion sense.

http://thebrownings.name/photo/misc/laura wilder.jpg

Jon Ruyle
11-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Lovely shot. I'll show it to my daughter :) Who needs 5DII's, 7D's, and L lenses?

She was my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandma

Wow. You guys reproduce quickly. 10 generations unless I miscounted, in just over 150 years. She's only a little older than my (still living) grandfather.

Amazing you never mentioned this until now. If it was me, my handle would be "liwilderdescendant" or "littlehousekid" or something.

Ever do any writing? [:)]

Daniel Browning
11-06-2010, 09:06 PM
Wow. You guys reproduce quickly. 10 generations unless I miscounted, in just over 150 years.

Yeah, our family motto is "reproduce quickly; reproduce often." [:D] In the genealogy book I have, Laura Ingalls is 8th generation, I'm 18th, and my daughter is 19th. Most generations of the direct descendants had over a dozen kids. My grandma Wilder had 20 (11 biological and 9 adopted).

Other interesting relations among direct ancestors:

Uncle of President Calvin Coolidge
Jotham Wilder who fought in the battle at Bunker Hill
His sons Stephen and Titus Wilder who were among the 400 minutemen that fought the British in the first battle of the Revolutionary War ("http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Concord).
Thornton Niven Wilder, Pulizter Prize-winning novelist and playwright

ddt0725
11-06-2010, 11:28 PM
Quite theancestory line, Daniel! You should be very proud!!

[:O] Wow, now I can say I know the great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandson of Laura Ingels Wilder! [H]

My grandma Wilder had 20 (11 biological and 9 adopted).

She too was obviously a REMARKABLE woman!!

Denise