PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Bryan

John Hinton
12-30-2008, 06:56 PM
Just want to say thank you for all the wonderful work you have done with reviews, suggestions and encouragements, Bryan.

The community is a fantastic idea and I'm looking forward to bouncing thoughts and ideas off of everyone here.

John

Tokidoki
12-30-2008, 07:18 PM
Thank you!

Your site is one of the few sites I visit every single day!

Tokidoki

Joey Singson
12-30-2008, 07:32 PM
Thanks Bryan for all the useful information on everything that is Canon.

Joey

Justin Stone
12-30-2008, 08:24 PM
I visit this site almost every day. I always appreciate the updates and useful information. Your reviews are some of the best on the web and everyone knows it! Now we can tak about them together. Sweet. Thanks Bryan!

Fabricio
12-30-2008, 08:26 PM
I really appreciate this! I 've been waiting for something like this...

Steven H.
12-30-2008, 08:35 PM
Agreed! I'm excited to see the new addition to the site. I'm sure I will learn much in the following days. Thanks!!

-Steve

Sean Setters
12-30-2008, 08:41 PM
I agree with everyone....Bryan's site is one of the best (fairly objective) Canon resources out there. Without his helpful and informative site, I wouldn't have purchased half of the equipment that I love so much. We do appreciate the hard work you've put into this site, Bryan, and we hope it lasts as long as Canon does (or longer). ;-)

Bradb
12-30-2008, 08:44 PM
Thanks Bryan,

Your site is always the first one I go to for canon information.

Brad

adam
12-30-2008, 09:10 PM
Ditto...I always read the reviews on your site and I've learned a tremendous amount from them...it's nice to see reviews that focus on things other than lens sharpness...

Thanks for your great work!

Bryan Carnathan
12-30-2008, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the kind words everyone! I'm glad to hear the site is useful to you - and I'm glad you are here!

Tom Alicoate
12-30-2008, 09:38 PM
Bryan,

Thanks, this is a great site! I use it all the time when I am dreaming about a new lens. I also use it when I actually buy something or need a price from B&H, because your site's links bring me right to what I want. The reviews are great, and are just what I am interested in.

Tom

techguy
12-30-2008, 11:08 PM
Yes yes!!! great site Bryan!!

Anthony
12-31-2008, 01:30 AM
Yes, thanks a lot!

This site is always the place I go (and recommend) first whenever I need info on lenses, etc.

I also check the news section every day.

billygong1980
12-31-2008, 01:39 AM
been visiting this site almost daily for more than 2 years now, helped me and lots of my friends. cant thank you enough. :) keep it up

Jean-Francois
12-31-2008, 04:31 AM
Very clean site and good idea for the forum.

Congratulations Bryan

JF

France

martyn
12-31-2008, 05:06 AM
Just echoing everyone's other comments but I know its nice to receive support for what you're doing!

This is a great site and as Tom Alicoate said above, its my first port of call for both purchasing decisions and dreaming. This community section is the icing on the cake - looking forward to taking part in it.

M

Mike A
12-31-2008, 05:48 AM
Thank you Bryan, good luck with this new forum and thank you for answering all my emails over the past few years! Happy New to everyone!

airfang
12-31-2008, 09:04 AM
I want to thank Bryan, too. It is because of this site that I bought my first L lens. I visit this site daily and I have always wanted to provide feedbacks. And finally the forum is here!

David Goldsberry
12-31-2008, 09:22 AM
I would like to join the long list of people thankful for what you do for the Canon Community. I have always valued your reviews and opinions and enjoy the sample pictures. You really love what you do.

Oren
12-31-2008, 09:35 AM
Well done Bryan... great work!

Thanks a lot [:D]

AllanY
12-31-2008, 12:09 PM
Thanks Bryan for a wonderful site!!

rmccubb
12-31-2008, 12:13 PM
Want to add my thanks as well. Great site with reliable information.

Thanks!

rick

borism
12-31-2008, 12:20 PM
Congratulations Bryan

This is one of the sites I visit on adailybasis... Happy to see it growing

Boris

kmackins
12-31-2008, 12:53 PM
<span style="font-size: 9.5pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana;"]Another "Thank You!"<o:p></o:p>

<span style="font-size: 9.5pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana;"]I've been reading The-Digital-Picture for a little over a year now and it has truly helped me "step my game up" in the world of photography. I went from a serious amateur to a serious amateur who knows what he is doing (sort of). <o:p></o:p>

<span style="font-size: 9.5pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana;"]Thank you and keep up the GREAT work!<o:p></o:p>

<span style="font-size: 9.5pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana;"]-Kenneth<o:p></o:p>

Kyle Webb
12-31-2008, 12:59 PM
Bryan,

I can only ditto what as been said by most already. I have visited your website daily for at least two years now and find your "what is new" section the greatest and the canon knowledge base of information and reviews has been invaluable to me. I have 2 daughters, 10 and 13 now,and enjoy, and can relate to the pictures of your 3 girls growing over the past few years. Girls are wonderful and fun to raise (sometimes a real pain chaotic at times).

Thank you for doing what you do.

kyle

varmato
12-31-2008, 01:03 PM
Bryan,

You might want to also specify the maximum image dimensions somewhere. I tried to upload an image that was 1024 wide and it was cropped in the forum posting. I could not get the image to fit until I brought it down to only 640 wide.

- Vince

EdN
12-31-2008, 01:05 PM
I have been visiting this site for years and I like to drop by at least once a day. The reviews have been excellent andhave really been helpful to consult before making purchases. The reviews have been bang-on for everything I have purchased. It will certainly be really great to interact with the other visitors of the site. Thanks, Bryan.

EdN

Kenneth Wan
12-31-2008, 01:11 PM
I would like to say Thanks also. You are the #1 guy to come to for any kind of Canon gear advice.

Thanks!

HiFiGuy1
12-31-2008, 02:11 PM
Bryan,

I would like to add my thanks as well. I am one of the legions who have e-mailed you, and really appreciate your taking time to respond to them. Congrats on the new forum.

I must admit I am addicted to the site, too, and visit it nearly every day, especially when I suspected the 5D Mk. II was coming!

Mark Sanderson
12-31-2008, 02:12 PM
I can only repeat what everyone has been saying.

Thanks Bryan for a great site, always my first choice for Canon news and info

steve buckley
12-31-2008, 02:27 PM
I ditto everyones remarks Bryan, your work is straight ahead and clear as a bell. Thanks for your work and art.

Can you put up some upload directions as I'm a bit dim with the computer and perhaps some others would benefit also,good luck,Steve B.

anglefire
12-31-2008, 02:55 PM
Just found this community after many years of looking at the reviews etc on here and recommending them to others.

This should be a interesting addition, and somewhere else to spend some time. (Wife will probably say, waste, but hey ho!)

Johnny Rasmussen
12-31-2008, 04:15 PM
Bryan,

This is a great idea. Thanks!

aphanta
12-31-2008, 04:33 PM
One of my favorite photography sites and I always come here for lens review prior to making a purchase. Keep up the great work Bryan!

Mike Coulter
12-31-2008, 05:21 PM
Hi Bryan,

This is great news. I visit your site everyday to check out the latest news and to read through your equipment reviews over and over again. I've never found a better site for camera equipment reviews than this site. I'm usually trying to weigh a couple of differnt options on lenses or cameras that I am interested in purchasing and you always explain the options.

Thanks!

-mc

robertp
12-31-2008, 06:18 PM
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small; font-family: Times New Roman;"]Ditto to what all other posters wrote.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] <span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"]I have learned a lot from the-digital-picture website.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"]
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"]<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"]The best review site for canon shooters. (PERIOD)
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small; font-family: Times New Roman;"]Thank you Bryan!
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<o:p><span style="font-size: small; font-family: Times New Roman;"]</o:p>
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small; font-family: Times New Roman;"]Now my hopes are up for real quality photo news group!
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<o:p><span style="font-size: small; font-family: Times New Roman;"]</o:p>
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"]Robert <span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"]

Bryan Carnathan
01-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Again - THANKS everyone! It is you that will make this community great - and from the thousands of you I've met via email, I'm sure it will be so. I'm glad you are here!

Vince - The answer was 790px wide, but I increased the forum with by 10px to see if an easy-to-remember 800px width now fits. As I mentioned somewhere else, I can increase the forum width but don't want to make it too hard to read.

:)

John Daniel
01-04-2009, 03:03 AM
We have all been blessed through this work. I have been learning from you now for one year - another of the nearly daily visitors. I was able to get my 5D Mark II thanks to your early warning alerts. I put my order in back in September in support of the site. Look up this could be a most prophetic year for us all. Thanks again.

MrGreenBug
01-15-2009, 05:03 AM
Hi Bryan! You've done an excellent work putting up this community. You've also done remarkable reviews that helps us newbies and not so new to gain knowledge and information about the realm of photography.

Thank you!

Keep up the great work!

- MrGreenBug

Ozimax
01-15-2009, 06:40 AM
Thanks for nothing Bryan. Because of you, I have kept Canon's wealthy shareholders in the moolah because I keep buying L lens...[:D]

Seriously, an informative and, I feel, balanced website, with mountains of information, deserving of our congratulations.

Max (Australia)

portej05
01-15-2009, 11:29 AM
Cheers for a great site Brian!

Been dropping by for a while.

Your 5D MarkII review is a _VERY_ impressive piece of work (and so is the rest, but I just read that one [:P])

Michael James
01-15-2009, 02:12 PM
I check this site almost daily and always use the BHphoto links when ready to buy because many times the reason I'm choosing that lens/camera is because of your detailed review.

Thanks!!!

TheRoff
01-15-2009, 02:23 PM
I want to add my kudos to Bryan. I have poured over the reviews for each lens and bit of equipment I have wanted to buy. Great help.

chrispy43
01-25-2009, 06:29 PM
Bryan,

Seems I am only one of the many that is here almost daily. Other than just a few other sites (non of them photography related) your website is the one I have visited most in the past six months. Certainly when it comes to Canon, this is the marquee review site.

I've made my last four lens purchases based on your recommendations.

Thank you for taking the guesswork out of it.

-Chris

mzemljic
01-27-2009, 05:02 AM
Bryan,

Since we don't have such support here in Croatia, we all, are very thank full for all things You are doing.

Best regards,

mzemljic

40Doodle
02-01-2009, 01:07 PM
Here, here!!! I must add my sincere thanks to you Bryan for the "years" of service that this site has been to me. I don't make buying decisions solely upon what I read on websites, but I do have to say that your in-depth reviews have influenced my decisions more than any other place on the net. I've been the grateful recipient of you hard work for years and not taken time to "thank you".

So here it 'tis:

Thank-you Bryan for the great work and service to photographers around the globe. You the man!

Rick

Benjamin
02-01-2009, 10:24 PM
Bryan,

I just want to contribute another THANK YOU for your continuous and dedicated work on this website. Few websites can match this one as it's the most informative Canon site to date! As many have said, the community is a fabulous idea! I'm checking it everyday!

Ben