PDA

View Full Version : Compact Flash not working in camera, but works on computer

powers_brent
03-01-2009, 04:25 AM
<span style="font-size: medium; color: #000000; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: #ffffff;"]I am asking this for a friend. He is shooting a Nikon D70. He uses a compactflash sandisk ultra II 1.0gb. Below is his description of what happened. If anybody has any idea how this can be remedied, please help. Thanks in advance.

<span style="font-size: medium; color: #000000; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: #ffffff;"]"okay well basically, a few weeks ago, the card was working fine, i could take pictures and everything but then i switched the setting to RAW on my camera and took pictures with it on that setting. i uploaded the pictures to my comp fine and they open fine on my comp. i then wiped the RAW pics from the card and put it back into my camera. <span><span style="font-size: medium;"]<span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]<span style="background-color: #ffffff;"]<span style="color: #000000;"]<span style="font-size: x-small;"]the camera keeps saying there is no card inserted and stuff of that like"

piiooo
03-01-2009, 11:55 AM
format the card in your computer drive, put it in your camera, and if camera recognises the card format it again in camera. good luck

SupraSonic
03-10-2009, 02:08 AM
update firmware of Nikon... or format it.