PDA

View Full Version : Dpp

clemmb
03-25-2012, 03:39 AM
I just purchased a new laptop with windows-7. My old disk with DPP from my 5D will not load. I get a OS incompatability error:mad:
Anyone know where I may download a newer version short of purchasing a new 5DmkIII:rolleyes:

DavidEccleston
03-25-2012, 04:09 AM
Replied via PM so as not to incur any wrath from Canon, or perhaps even Bryan... though I don't think the required Google-fu is beyond anybody here.

neuroanatomist
03-25-2012, 05:05 AM
Mark, if the download/registry edit methods don't work, let me know - I've got 3 fairly recent install discs (and a 4th coming with my pre-ordered 1D X - soon, I hope) and I only need one license. So, I'd be happy to drop a disc in the mail to you.

clemmb
03-25-2012, 01:48 PM
Replied via PM so as not to incur any wrath from Canon, or perhaps even Bryan... though I don't think the required Google-fu is beyond anybody here.
Awsome, this worked. I am up and running. :)
Thanks much David

clemmb
03-25-2012, 01:49 PM
Mark, if the download/registry edit methods don't work, let me know - I've got 3 fairly recent install discs (and a 4th coming with my pre-ordered 1D X - soon, I hope) and I only need one license. So, I'd be happy to drop a disc in the mail to you.
You guys are awsome. Thanks for the offer but I am up and running now.