PDA

View Full Version : Photo Shop

Scott
03-30-2009, 12:51 AM
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Arial;"]Was hoping someone could advise what version of Photoshop would be the best / easiest to use.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] I know they are all pretty in depth, what are people using out there?<o:p></o:p>
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Arial;"]<o:p></o:p>
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Arial;"]<o:p>I have Canon DPP at the moment.</o:p>
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Arial;"]<o:p></o:p>
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Arial;"]Thank you for your help<o:p></o:p>
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Arial;"]Scott<o:p></o:p>

UK_Scotty
03-30-2009, 07:55 AM
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"]Had a full v2 then as I did not use it much got Elements 4 then upgraded to Elements 6&hellip;.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] First ask what you are going to do with Photoshop!<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] Don&rsquo;t be a Muppet and think that you have to have it!<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] I have now removed all traces of Photoshop from both PC and laptop.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] I use DPP and Capture One 4; they do everything I need, (and far more).<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] I am old school and work to the principle of get the picture right in the camera.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] Having paid lots of money for PS over the years I can say that I got to the stage where I never used it.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] If you think you want it get ELEMENTS.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"]