PDA

View Full Version : 2021- Image of the Week #1

Kayaker72
12-30-2020, 12:22 PM
Welcome to TDP forum's "Image of the Week" competition. Each week photographers may submit their images for the title of "Image of the Week." Weekly winners will then compete on a monthly, quarterly, and in our annual poll for the title of "TDP Forum Image of the Year."

Week 1 entry period will be from Monday, December 28th through/including Sunday, January 3rd.
Please provide a title for your image.
This is an open competition for landscape, portrait, architectural, macro, or any other appropriate photographic style.
Images should have been either recently taken or processed.
Enter as many times as you would like.

This week will be judged by Jayson.

Zach
01-02-2021, 03:26 PM
Buffalo eye

https://i.imgur.com/oVKxp4l.jpg

Zach
01-04-2021, 03:56 AM
first shot of the new year!

"Vesper"
https://i.imgur.com/JJEJJB5l.jpg

Zach
01-04-2021, 04:16 AM
if no one else enters this week then i say we skip it, i don't like default wins.

PatrickH
01-04-2021, 08:44 PM
Zach, for what it's worth I really like this bird image. Good light, nice background. The metal perch with a bit of rust is something different. Not my call, but worthy of moving on to a monthly vote IMO.

Zach
01-05-2021, 01:42 AM
Zach, for what it's worth I really like this bird image. Good light, nice background. The metal perch with a bit of rust is something different. Not my call, but worthy of moving on to a monthly vote IMO.

Thanks for the kind words Patrick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kayaker72
01-06-2021, 11:16 AM
It usually gets a bit slow in January and February, but I honestly consider either of those shots worth of moving on. I reached out to Jayson to see what he wanted to do and haven't heard back. For now, I am starting the Week 2 thread.

Jayson
01-09-2021, 07:16 PM
Hey, sorry everyone for the slowness on judging. Computer issues. Zach, I really like the bird image and am going to give that the nod. No default here, that is quality shot!! Vesper for the win!!!

Zach
01-10-2021, 04:16 AM
Thanks Jayson [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk