Thread: Two Pictures

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Two Pictures

So, how are these two? They were taken in Florence.

Canon XSi
    Canon EF 70-200mm f2.8
    1/400 sec
    F6.3
    70mm
    ISO 100

Canon XSi
    Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8
    1/125 sec
    F6.3
    200mm
    ISO 200

on this one I played a little bit to get the wall black and leave the reflection on the windows. They're seen from outside, I found it pretty...poetic, so to say

and now to you: what do you think?

Andy

[edited to change images, since the watermark was found so disturbing, and I had a couple of seconds to change it ]

Re: Two Pictures

I tend to like to push the darker parts down into the black too, but I would have liked to see a little detail down there. I love the composition, and what I can see is lovely.

The ridiculously large copyright statements are SO distracting that I cannot even begin to describe how tacky it makes the pictures. And I mean this in a constructive way. Don't do that to your work. Seriously. It's messy, cheap and degrades what would otherwise be better pictures.

haha, I had no time to set the watermarking software when I processed these two ^^" sorry if it bothers you so much - but if it's somehow comforting they're never that big

i think they are pretty boring and have no detail along with the extremely obviouse use of rule of thirds in the first one.