Thread: Slide show from Human Planet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Slide show from Human Planet

This show takes a little over 7 minutes with Timothy Allen commenting on his pix and adventure and I find his final few words very insightful.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-12618167

I hope you enjoy the show as much as I did folks.

Bill

Re: Slide show from Human Planet

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;"]&ldquo;Individually, you can pick holes in any photo you take; I think that&rsquo;s a common trait among photographers&rdquo;<o><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;"]</o>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;"]Hmmm, wonderful stuff here,<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] and I guess that I was so amazed with the shots,<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] I failed to &ldquo;pick any holes in any of them&rdquo; I suppose when your work is as strong as his is, then the little technical issues don't really matter much---In fact, I think that any "errors or technical deficiencies" would have probably added to the shot rather than distracting from them..
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;"]
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;"]Bill, thanks for sharing, This was a good find.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;"]
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;"]Bob
    Bob

That was amazing! Some fantastic pictures there.

He said he took something like 10,000-20,000 pictures per shoot...that

OMG, that was simply amazing... Thanks so much for sharing that with us.

I noticed, as he explained, that basically all his pictures contain human beings, and I really liked that style. I

Senior Member nvitalephotography's Avatar

Thanks for sharing this, amazing photos.

This kind of thing is very inspiring.

I cannot imagine sitting down to sort and edit that many pictures though!