Thread: Winter Morning Shots C&C

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Winter Morning Shots C&C

Just a few shots for your comments. Here we are in Winter and this was taken today, temp at just below freezing point, not sure what that is in the US, but cold even so. There was a nice mist coming up from the water. Well let me know what you think please. Cheers, Scott. Eidsvold, Queensland, Australia

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/400x600/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.26.38/IMG_5F00_6434.JPG[/img]

50D ISO500 1/50th @ F/14 EF-S 18 - 200 @ 18mm with polarize filter

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/400x600/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.26.38/IMG_5F00_6458.JPG[/img]

50D ISO500 1/60 @F/9 EF-S 18-200 @25mm with polarize filter

Re: Winter Morning Shots C&C

Ireally likethe deep blue sky on the 1st picture but I'd like to see you back up a bit in order to get the full reflection of the tree in the water.Great composition on the 2nd shot.I love the wide-angle perspective and howit draws you in to the main subject(s).

Both are great, the 2nd is my fav thanks to the deeper colors and the *perfect* reflection!

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"]Yep the tree makes sense, very good sense, I don&rsquo;t know how I missed it, [:$] guess I couldn&rsquo;t see the tree for the tree ha ha.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] Thanks for your comments, greatly appreciated.[]