Thread: deleted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

deleted

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.31.56/IMG_5F00_0161.JPG[/img][img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.31.56/IMG_5F00_0277.JPG[/img][img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.31.56/IMG_5F00_0229.JPG[/img][img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.31.56/IMG_5F00_0117.JPG[/img]

Re: A few pictures I have managed with my 5DMII and the 70-200/2.8L IS; please feel free to comment in any way. TIA

Foad, you have to down-rez the pictures in order to view the whole thing. Try 800X533.

Re: A few pictures I have managed with my 5DMII and the 70-200/2.8L IS; please feel free to comment in any way. TIA

oops, sorry.

Could someone please delete my post until I learn to post pictures from photobucket or something. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fouad
    Could someone please delete my post until I learn to post pictures from photobucket or something

I don't think you can delete a post, but you can click "more" on the original post and then select "edit" and delete the images from there.

If Photobucket is anything like flickr, there should be an option to copy and paste the HTML code of your picture to embedd in posts through the HTML editor.

-Rodger

Wow, you could get that up close to a dragonfly (last picture)?

Nice. Am I the only one, or am I seeing massive CA's in the last pic. Particularly the eyes of the dragonfly and the branch it's sitting on....

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ

Am I the only one, or am I seeing massive CA's in the last pic. Particularly the eyes of the dragonfly and the branch it's sitting on....
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

There is indeed...looks pretty bad. The photos not bad, just the quality.

You don't have to delete your thread, all you have to do is edit it.