Thread: My OnOne Software & Customer Service Experience

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My OnOne Software & Customer Service Experience

I have a couple different OnOne programs and one of them (PhotoTools) prompted me that an upgrade was available so I installed it. The next day (after my first reboot), the program wasn't loading any of the presets. I emailed OnOne and the next day I received an email to call them. I did and customer service said the easiest thing would be for her to email me a link to uninstall all of their programs and she would also send me a link to reinstall PhotoTools and she would give me Perfect Photo Suite 6.1 for FREE!!! So now I have programs that I didn't even have before! Absolutely love the PhotoFrame Program with 1000's of frames, textures and backgrounds!

I have dealt with their customer service a couple times in the past and they have always responded within 24 hours and have been very helpful and courteous! One of the programs I bought, months later they emailed me out of the blue and said they were refunding me my money because they are offering the presets free now. Going back and giving refunds for a program bought months ago is awesome!

Anyway, I am thrilled with Perfect Photo Suite 6.1 and OnOne!

That is nuts! I almost want to go out and buy their stuff even though I don't need it. Great to know Good companies still exist. First chance I get some extra money, I'm sending it their way.
    Words get in the way of what I meant to say.

Quote Originally Posted by andnowimbroke View Post
    That is nuts! I almost want to go out and buy their stuff even though I don't need it. Great to know Good companies still exist. First chance I get some extra money, I'm sending it their way.
    Their Perfect Effects is free ...that is the one they gave me my money back for. To see how you like their software, give Perfect Effects a try! Also, there is then a free download available to download Sal Cincotta's presets! FREE is my favorite word!

http://www.ononesoftware.com/product...-effects-free/

I haven't tried Perfect Portraits yet but since I have it free now, I'm sure I will love it!!

Hi Denise, my experience with them wasn't that helpful, I have bought a couple of programs and then bought a laptop and tried to install the programs on them and it hasn't worked. I have contacted them and the problem wasn't resolved. I still don't have it working on my laptop.
    Personally from now on I will only buy a program where I am given an install disk, these download options of buying software when you have more than one computer become a bit too complicated for me.
    I haven't had these problems with other software providers.
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by Steve U View Post
    Hi Denise, my experience with them wasn't that helpful, I have bought a couple of programs and then bought a laptop and tried to install the programs on them and it hasn't worked. I have contacted them and the problem wasn't resolved. I still don't have it working on my laptop.
    Personally from now on I will only buy a program where I am given an install disk, these download options of buying software when you have more than one computer become a bit too complicated for me.
    I haven't had these problems with other software providers.
    I am really sorry to hear that, Steve ..wow, my experience is the exact opposite! I have contacted them when I stripped my computer a couple times and went to different hard drive and Windows program and they always got back to me right away. I have never had any problems with any of their programs until this last upgrade which was fixed better than I could have imagined it would be. Even their free program, Perfect Effects works really well for me.

I agree, I disk would be nice to have but as long as I can keep track of where I have the program keys, I think I'll be ok. I guess with any software their are people that love it and dislike it. My only beef is with companies that charge outrageous prices for their programs and then make you pay for customer support!

It just keeps getting better!!

OnOne is coming out with a new Suite 7 in October which will include a B&W program and new and improved versions of their existing programs which I really like. The upgrade is $150 but I sent customer service and email and they said they will give me Suite 7 for free!!!

I love OnOne!!!

I gave up trying to get mine to work. OnOne, I'm not feeling the love!!!!
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by Steve U View Post
    I gave up trying to get mine to work. OnOne, I'm not feeling the love!!!!
    Sorry to hear it, Steve because they do have some pretty good programs. I sure am hoping I don't run into problems when I do the upgrade.