Thread: Compact Flash not working in camera, but works on computer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Compact Flash not working in camera, but works on computer

<span style="font-size: medium; color: #000000; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: #ffffff;"]I am asking this for a friend. He is shooting a Nikon D70. He uses a compactflash sandisk ultra II 1.0gb. Below is his description of what happened. If anybody has any idea how this can be remedied, please help. Thanks in advance.

<span style="font-size: medium; color: #000000; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: #ffffff;"]"okay well basically, a few weeks ago, the card was working fine, i could take pictures and everything but then i switched the setting to RAW on my camera and took pictures with it on that setting. i uploaded the pictures to my comp fine and they open fine on my comp. i then wiped the RAW pics from the card and put it back into my camera. <span><span style="font-size: medium;"]<span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]<span style="background-color: #ffffff;"]<span style="color: #000000;"]<span style="font-size: x-small;"]the camera keeps saying there is no card inserted and stuff of that like"

Re: Compact Flash not working in camera, but works on computer

format the card in your computer drive, put it in your camera, and if camera recognises the card format it again in camera. good luck

Re: Compact Flash not working in camera, but works on computer

update firmware of Nikon... or format it.