Thread: Few attempts on Product Photography: C&C are very much welcome.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Few attempts on Product Photography: C&C are very much welcome.

Hello to everyone! I have a couple of photos maybe you guys can give your few thoughts.

Here's a bottle of a Japanese wine. The bottle tilt is obvious since I tilted the camera instead the bottle.

Here's another.. I'm getting hooked with food.

A photo of a "Calamansi". It's sour like lime and great for ades and alternative to orange juice.

And some strawberries.

Thanks in advance!
    Cheers!
    --
    AnGelo Chiu (MrGreenBug in Flickr), Blog: http://mrgreenbug.blogspot.com

Re: Few attempts on Product Photography: C&C are very much welcome.

Very nice results [Y]

I'd like to suggest a couple of things. In the first image, you might want to tweak the white balance (unless the background and label are supposed to be off-white). And on the last image, if you had wetted the strawberries before the shoot they might look more appealing. Other than that, I like how they look.

<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: black;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"]Quirky, I like it, yeah the strawberries look as though they could use a drink, but overall well done, good lighting, good shadows.

Quote Originally Posted by Oren

Very nice results[img]/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

Thank you Oren. You seem to be always on my top list of responder. []

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Setters

I'd like to suggest a couple of things. In the first image, you might want to tweak the white balance (unless the background and label are supposed to be off-white). And on the last image, if you had wetted the strawberries before the shoot they might look more appealing. Other than that, I like how they look.

Hi Sean! Thanks for the comments. Umm.. the background is supposed to be white. I'll try to tweak the background more. The label is really off-white to a somewhat old paper color. The strawberries actually have mist in them. Maybe a dip in water could have somehow as you have said make more appealing. I'll take note of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott

<span style="font-size:10pt;color:black;"]<span style="font-family:Times New Roman;"]Quirky, I like it, yeah the strawberries look as though they could use a drink, but overall well done, good lighting, good shadows.

Thanks Scott for the comments. Hmm.. You and Sean seem to notice that those strawberries needed some hydration. I'll keep that in mind for the next strawberries shoot.
    Cheers!
    --
    AnGelo Chiu (MrGreenBug in Flickr), Blog: http://mrgreenbug.blogspot.com