Thread: Wedding Video

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wedding Video

Hi Guys - long time no see. Hope everyone is well. Life's been very hectic of late with a new promotion at work so I haven't had much of a chance to catch up with you all. I thought I'd share this little video clip I made of some wedding shots I took for some friends a while back. It's rather large but I think it's a bit of fun. It was by far the most light hearted and enjoyable wedding I've been to. Everyone had a fantastic time. Hope you enjoy anyway.

Cheers,

Ben

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmjVWNz_Slw]
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ben_taylor_au/ www.methodicallymuddled.wordpress.com
    Canon 5D Mark III | Canon 5D Mark II | Samyang 14mm f/2.8 | Canon 35mm f/1.4L USM | Sigma 85mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM |Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II |Canon 2 x Teleconverter III | Canon 580 EX II Speedlite | Really Right Stuff TVC 34L | Really Right Stuff BH55 LR | Gorillapod Focus | Really Right Stuff BH 30

Re: Wedding Video

Ben,

That was great! Very nicely done and I am sure appreciated by the bride and groom. BTW, you had a number of great images in there.

Congrats on the promotion.

Brant

Great job Ben, that video will be treasured for a long time to come------Can you imagine how many times thier kids will have to watch that []

Again, very nice work,

Bob
    Bob

Thanks guys, it was a lot of fun.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ben_taylor_au/ www.methodicallymuddled.wordpress.com
    Canon 5D Mark III | Canon 5D Mark II | Samyang 14mm f/2.8 | Canon 35mm f/1.4L USM | Sigma 85mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM |Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II |Canon 2 x Teleconverter III | Canon 580 EX II Speedlite | Really Right Stuff TVC 34L | Really Right Stuff BH55 LR | Gorillapod Focus | Really Right Stuff BH 30

<span style="font-size: small;"]Ben, I finally got a chance to watch the video in it's entirety.

<span style="font-size: small;"]Dude.., you got some "Mad Skillz." You da bomb!! [H]

<span style="font-size: small;"]I especially love the shot of the Groom putting the Bride in the trunk, and the one of everyone jumping in the air!! The music was great too!

<span style="font-size: small;"]What a great Video and Wedding Tribute for your friends. I'm sure that they'll truly cherish this forever!

<span style="font-size: small;"]You could certainly market this to people who don't have a videographer, as well as to people that do.

<span style="font-size: small;"]I shot some Wedding Videos when I was in College, but we had nothing like the software that is available today.

<span style="font-size: small;"]A couple of things to consider for your next project would be to add a couple of pictures of the bride and groom as they were growing up; perhaps as a baby, adolescent, teen, and a picture of when they first started dating, or during their recent travels and courtship. A few of each in the beginning or throughout the video, may be a nice touch.

<span style="font-size: small;"]I recently saw a slideshow video like this one; that flipped the pictures over, faded them in and out from front to back or at the corners, twist them around, and things like that. For example, this can work really well in the middle of longer videos to help keep the interest up, especially on the many portrait-view fade in's. <span><span style="font-size: small;"]Don't over do it though!<span><span style="font-size: small;"]

<span><span style="font-size: small;"]I don't recall the name of the software that I'm referring to, but I know there are many brands out there, that can do similar things.

<span style="font-size: small;"]Really phenomenal stuff!!

<span style="font-size: small;"]Welcome back and I can't wait to see the Honeymoon Video!

<span style="font-size: small;"]Rich

Hey Ben,

What a great set and presentation, I loved it. Jono has got that whole roguish prince Harry thing going on.

Cool music, way cool.

Steve
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

Hehe thanks Rich and Steve - I didn