For Sale: Canon EOS Rebel XTi (aka 400D) 10 megapixel 3 frames/sec digital camera. Includes upgraded kit lens (came with 18-55, but I'm selling it with an 18-55 IS lens) that's had a B+W 010 MRC UV/Haze filter on it since day one (the lens was purchased from LensRentals; they had to buy some Rebels as kits and sold the lenses as soon as the kits arrived). Kit includes original neck strap, two batteries, battery charger, CDs, manual, and original box.

This camera was "the spare camera" within three weeks of buying it. I'd ordered a 1D3 prior to buying this, and had camera withdrawal so I bought this kit. Two weeks after I bought it, my now-fiance got a 40D kit. As a result, this camera only got used when I needed two cameras AND she was using her 40D (Rebel buttons are just different than two-digit and one-digit models - some people love them, we just found them too different), or during the several times that our 1D3 and 40D went to the shop. It's been "the little camera that could" - every time it was asked to get the picture, it got the picture, and sadly I can't say the same thing about our other two cameras (error 30, error 99, shutter button failures, etc.).

Asking $450.

Paypal only, shipping to confirmed US addresses only, free UPS Ground shipping or I'll split faster shipping with you 50/50.