Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Web Print Ordering.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Web Print Ordering.

I currently order my prints from shutterfly. Does anyone know of a site that prints on differant types of paper. A reliable high quality site?

Re: Web Print Ordering.

AdoramaPix. Of course, I've only gotten larger prints from them (11x14, 8x10), but I've been very happy with them. In fact, they'll occasionally run specials on the different types of paper. They just got done having a special where their Metallic Paper (which is the most expensive) was only $1.49 for an 8x10, $2.99 for an 11x14, and $7.95 for a 16x20. The last time they ran this special, I got 10 and absolutely loved the way the paper looked.

i use kodakgallery.com for everything

Bryan mentioned fullsizeposters.com once in the canon news, and I tried it. I've been pleased, good prices and good quality. $3.33 per square foot.

By the way, Hi to all on the board, just found out today there is a forum, love the site.

We have a local place here in Santa Cruz, CA that does professional quality prints online...Check out "BayPhoto.com". They actually have ads iin some of the bigger photography magazines. I really like them.

I use Bay Photo as well, and I've been pleased with the results. Would like to have my own printing set-up, of course, but until then...

WHCC.com does nice work. I've heard good things about MPIX.com as well.

I've used Mpix a lot in the past, excellent quality - not just the prints but how they are shipped as well. I've used their glossy and metallic paper service very nice.

Currently though I used the photo print service integrated within Aperture 2.0 for many things like books. They (Apple) use Kodak for the prints, but I don't think they let you switch out papers to say a semi-matte or luster type paper. At least I haven't found it yet.

Thank you for the recommendation for Adorama Pix,Greg, which is very much appreciated.

If you ever experience a problem in the future with printing from Adorama Pix (or have a query or concern about any aspect of service from Adorama), you are always very welcome to contact me directly.

<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"]Sincerely<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"]Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"]

[email="helen.oster@adoramacamera.com]helen.oster@adoramacamera.com[/email]

<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"][url="http://www.adoramacamera.com]www.adoramacamera.com[/url]

<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"]<o></o>

<span style="font-family: Arial;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<o></o>

Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
    Helen@adorama.com

I use Adorama for most of my customer prints. Check out the Kodak Endura Metallic paper. I just used it for two16x20 portraits. Adorama is great to deal with and they usuallyprint and ship in 48 hours.