Thread: Few pics from Aero Show

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Few pics from Aero Show

Hi

Few pics from the Aero show conducted early this year. Shot with Canon EoS 40D 75-300mm III non IS non USM, Evaluvative metering, Auto ISO, AI Servo, high speed shooting 6.5fps,Standard picturestyle, P mode [though i didnt make any settings]

Please Comment/ Critique and help me improve.

You can view more of these for Comment/ Critique here http://www.flickr.com/photos/dayanand_hiremath/sets/72157622079399627/

Thank you,

Daya

Re: Few pics from Aero Show

Request your kind attention to please provide some critique/feedback on my pics.

Many thanks,

Daya

All 5 are really fun. I enjoy air show pictures. I might get out to one next year...just need to convince my wife to let me get something longer than 150mm. Ah well, back to your pictures. Excellent color and sharpness across the board. I particularly like the last one. For the helicopter and low-flying jet with trees in the background (Edit: that would be the second and third pictures) I would be interested in seeing a slightly slower shutter speed to increase the sense of motion.

Getting critique around here is a pain isn't it? I had a thread open for 3 months before my brother found it and commented on it bringing it back to the front page where I got a couple extra comments. Best of luck!

Hey Whatsreal!!

Thanks much for your C&C. Truely appreciate your inputs. I had sulked when i found that nobody commented on my pics.

But it made me think that i oughta post better pics for C&C. been busy with work at office lately. Will soon try to post some nice pics for C&C.

Many thanks,

Daya

Whether it was intentional or not i like the way the helicopter blades are slightly blurred, it gives them the feeling of movement without just being a solid disk. Also like the colors of the jets, very cool overall.

Thank you Photosurfer for your comments. Glad you liked the pics.

The blurring of the chopper blades was unintentional.

For every comment i recieve on this post i would convey thanks to Whatsreal for bringing this post back on top )