Thread: Website blog help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Website blog help

Hey guys, just curious if any of you would be willing to offer a fresh set of eyes to my latest blog post? It feels half assed to me.. Is there anything you wish I had touched on? Any parts where you were thinking "Will he shut up already?" Any typos or grammar mistakes?

Any criticism would be so helpful. I struggled with this one for some reason!

As always, thanks for the help guys!

http://www.vierimagestudios.com/blog

I personally enjoyed the entire blog! Very informative and not long-winded at all! Thoroughly enjoyed it and would love to see the photoshop follow-up on how you got the final image to looks so geniunely realistic! Anytime I work with layers, even just removing backgrounds, it looks so fake!

Very well done, Rocco!

Website blog help

Hey thanks Denise! The real reason I didn't do the photoshop stuff was shear laziness. Seems like a lot of work. Kinda overwhelming! Doing that part in a separate post does seem like a good idea though...

Thanks for the feedback!

Website blog help

Rocco,
    I agree with Denise. Great idea, great result, and very informative article. I like that you provided links for a deep dive into the PS techniques you used.
    Thanks for sharing
    Arnt