Thread: user shoulld be able to edit his post

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

user shoulld be able to edit his post

hello Bryan,

I think the users should be able to edit [& delete] any of his post [when logged in] posted by him.

Sometimes just after submitting a post a user finds some typo or spelling issues or wants to add few words. Currently there is no such provision. It will surely increase the user friendliness.

What do you and other people think?

I have newly signed up this forum find the forum members very helpful and passionate to taking photo. I am also member of few other photo forum and find most of the users there are equipment freak. They are more interested in discussing/having high end equipments than taking snaps. I'm enjoying this forum very much.

Abut the 'about me' page...

At last you have shown off yourslef[]. Members of your family [my guess] are welknown to followers of your site. This is probably the first time you have posted a pic of yourself.

Re: user shoulld be able to edit his post

Click on the "More" button in the upper right of your post, and click "Edit". I don't think you can actually delete your post though...

Yes that's it

Thanks

Steve - Thanks for helping Mukul.

Mukul - I can no longer go incognito. Yes, we have a great group of people here - I'm glad you and Steve are part of the community!