Thread: FS: For Sale: Sigma EF 120-400mm f/4.5-5.6 DG OS HSM APO (for Canon)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FS: For Sale: Sigma EF 120-400mm f/4.5-5.6 DG OS HSM APO (for Canon)

Bought new, used in my own yard twice. I've had it for approx 2-3 years. Has been stored in a hard shell/padded pelican case in my den, so it is in perfect condition, everything with it. Found a used Canon L lens that does what I bought the Simga for better shortly after purchasing the Sigma lens (got it at a VERY good price from a reputable local shop... so as a result I just have never used the Sigma and haven't made any real efforts to re-sell it). As I'm getting married and going on my honeymoon in August I figure it's about time I finally try to sell it.

The Sigma sells on the usual retail sites/shops for about $1000. Selling for $700 obo + shipping of your choice. Will be putting it up on ebay within a couple weeks if I don't sell it elsewhere. If you have lenses that you're looking to get rid of I may consider swaps or partial swaps, just let me know what lenses you have. I'm particularly interested in the Canon 65m 1-5x Macro, Canon 50mm L 1.2 or 85mm L 1.2, and possibly the Sigma 4.5 2.8 EX DC HSM Circular Fisheye or Sigma 10mm f/2.8 EX DC HSM Rectangular Fisheye Lenses (for Canon obviously).
    Last edited by Cory; 05-06-2012 at 07:18 PM.