Thread: FA/FS: -As New- Canon EF 70-200mm f4 L IS USM and Speedlite 270EX

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FA/FS: -As New- Canon EF 70-200mm f4 L IS USM and Speedlite 270EX

Hello All,

I am selling following items:

-As New- Canon EF 70-200mm f4 L IS USM, currently on ebay auction150393386522. In this auction including <span style="color: #002cfd;"]<span style="font-family: Arial;"]B+W 67mm MRC UV Filter, B+W 67mm CPL filter (Circular Polarizer) Made in Germany and<span style="font-family: Arial; color: #002cfd;"]Canon Tripod Mount Ring A II (W). Starting bid $1300AUD and it will finish soon, so don't miss it.

<span style="font-family: Arial; color: #002cfd;"]I am in Australia, any question please e-mail [email="airvincent@yahoo.com]airvincent@yahoo.com[/email]

<span style="font-family: Arial; color: #002cfd;"]Express shipping within Australia AUD$15

<span style="font-family: Arial; color: #002cfd;"]Normal Worldwideshipping AUD$25 (EMS express AUD$45)

-As New- Canon Speedlite 270EX, not in ebay but like to sell it for $170AUD including shipping

I am using Paypal Thanks !

Re: FA/FS: -As New- Canon EF 70-200mm f4 L IS USM and Speedlite 270EX

Best of luck to you in selling this but it seems odd to have a "starting" bid of roughly 1,200us for a lens that could be bought new for 1127.90$

<span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"]Please note the auction come with B+W 67mm MRC UV filter + 67mm PLC filter + Canon tripod ring and lens only 4 months old, which means still under warranty. Its good deal

The accessories (B+W UV/CPL and tripod ring) in the 'kit' above retail for a combined total of ~US$250. Besides...the best price is always 'what a buyer will pay'! Vince - might want to specify if the CPL is MRC or not (from your post, I'd assume not).

Sorry its MRC 67mm CPL :P

By the way I believe camera relate items in US selling much more cheaper~ compare to Australia camera shops~

I believe $1300AUD still good price offer for friends worldwide

$1300AUD = around $1185USD (good price for all up, lens, 2x filters and Canon tripod ring)

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Carnathan
    The rules for using this forum include:
    • No price policing - you may not comment on the seller's asking price unless they explicitly ask.

Lens SOLD thanks guys !

Still selling Speedlite 270EX~

Bryan - so far, I honored the "no price policing" thingy simply because this was one of the rules in your rules list, but I must admit that it bugged me many times before and didn't make much sense to me.

Is there a chance that this rule will be changed or better yet - delete it altogether?

After all, we are not buying used gear because we prefer used gear with unknown history and 0 days warranty over brand new gear with full period of warranty from reputable dealers such as B&amp;H or Adorama. We buy it to save money - big money.

So it doesn't make sense when people offer their used gear with funny prices like less $10 from the price of the same item brand new.

And last thing to support my point - freedom of speech.