Thread: Worthwhile Camera Shops in Miami Area

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Worthwhile Camera Shops in Miami Area

I'm going to Miami for the weekend and I was wondering if there are any good camera stores in the area. I'm looking for some good used camera equipment and accessories (small and medium format).

Re: Worthwhile Camera Shops in Miami Area

Didn't know there was such a thing in Florida. If you happen to find one, please let me know. I used to deal with Wolf Camera BEFORE they were aquired by Ritz. My local store was a Nikon, Canon, Bronica, Mamiya, and Blad dealer. They WERE like a small B&H. After Ritz hit the market, there was one in Daytona that was a Canon "Pro" shop and also a Nikon "Pro" shop in Miami. I don't believe any of them now specialize in anything but consumer equipment. Good luck. And please let me know what you find. Since I shoot both (N & C), I would be interested in knowing of any REAL camera stores here in Florida.

abyssal

Where you located. There is nice mom and pop place in Titusville called Miracle Photo.

Thanks for your replies! I didn't get a chance to go to Miracle Photo but I'll make sure to go their next time I'm in the area!

Sorry for the late reply Keith...I'm located in Venice (Sarasota County).

No problem.

You're not too close. Use to visit relatives in Englewood, but they moved to St Augustine.

I'm in Melbourne, made the trek (35 miles) to Titusville to get my 5DmkII in early December. They actually had it sitting on the shelf for 2 days before I bought it. That blew me away.