Thread: Question about "the image world"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question about "the image world"

thinking about buying a lens from this store cause their price is cheaper, Did anybody know this store or ordered anything from it? can I trust this store?comments? thanks.

Re: Question about "the image world"

Hi

Probably this would help to some extent.

http://www.resellerratings.com/topstores.pl

Daya

thank you Daya, and Dallasphotog, I know B&H and Adorama are good, and usually I buy stuff from them too, but the price difference of this lens is about $600-800 compare to B&H and Adoroma. and Daya, the link is very helpful, thanks again.

by the way, the store name should be "the imaging world" in stead of "the Image world"

Quote Originally Posted by JJphoto

thank you Daya, and Dallasphotog, I know B&H and Adorama are good, and usually I buy stuff from them too, but the price difference of this lens is about $600-800 compare to B&H and Adoroma. and Daya, the link is very helpful, thanks again.

by the way, the store name should be "the imaging world" in stead of "the Image world"

What lens? Most of the prices I saw were comparable to B&H and Adorama. I like how fast and easy the site is to navigate around though.

Honestly, do you think that you could get a lens for $600-$800 less than its price at B&H or Adorama and that store is not a scam?

Oren, thank you for your reply. yeah, I understand what you are talking about. but their ebay store looks good and they are on the Bing cash back list and they have store in NY. that's why I'm asking if somebody did business with them(by the way, it's a $5000 lens, and the price difference includes the Bing cash back)

Ok, I see... knowing that it's a $5000 ([:|]) lens changes things a bit... I really have no experience with $5000 lenses so maybe it is possible (and maybe not) for such a high price difference - I really have no idea.

On the other hand, since it's a $5000 ([:O][:|]) lens, I'd go for a well known store like B&H or Adorama.

There is a huge selection of internet scam artists working the audio / video arena. They seem to appear and disappear every week.

You can't go wrong with B&H or Adorama.

Thankyou!

<span style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 9pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]Helen <span class="goog-spellcheck-word"]Oster
    <span class="goog-spellcheck-word"]Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador<o></o>

<st1ersonname w:st="on"]<span style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 9pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]helen.oster@adoramacamera.com</st1ersonname><span style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 9pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]<o></o>

<span style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 9pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]www.adorama.com<o></o>

Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
    Helen@adorama.com