Thread: Mark IV in natural sunlight at ISO 100

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mark IV in natural sunlight at ISO 100

I have been working with the camera primarily at higher ISO. Today I had my first opportunity to shoot at low ISO in natural light. Really pleased. EXIF data is displayed in the image.

The image is too large to display in this window, so you can open it in a new window or download it.

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.27.68/Mark-IV.jpg[/img]

Re: Mark IV in natural sunlight at ISO 100

Oh, the 1D Mark IV. Yes, I openly admit that I'm anal-retentive when it comes to this, but do please say 1D Mark IV. If nothing else, there's almost definitely a 1Ds Mark IV coming out very soon, and a 5D variation coming soon. But that's some fine results from the new camera...I can't wait to purchase mine.
    We're a Canon/Profoto family: five cameras, sixteen lenses, fifteen Profoto lights, too many modifiers.

Sorry about that, pure laziness on my part.

Interesting. So this guy's name is Mark the fourth? And you take a photo of Mark in natural sunlight? I can see why you would want to share it, because it's very rare to run into people with "the fourth" as a name suffix. I've met lots of "Mark Jr." though. Does he have any sons?

I'm funnin' ya. [] It's a great looking portrait.

LOL!