Thread: Commission through the links on this site for Bryan???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Commission through the links on this site for Bryan???

I just happened to run across Bryan's 'About Me' page hereand found this interesting line...

"The site is completely supported from commission from purchases made through the links on the site - I am grateful for the support of so many of you."

So if I were to go to Adorama via the links on this site, any purchase I make there Bryan would get commission? Or is this not what that means?

Because if that was the case I would have gladly done so for all of the purchases I made!! If only I had known!! []

It would have been a great way to give back on my part, considering I have learned so much from this site that he has provided for all of us []

Re: Commission through the links on this site for Bryan???

That's pretty much what it means. I'm not sure exactly how it all works but yes, purchasing through the links helps Bryan fund the site/ gear for review etc etc.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ben_taylor_au/ www.methodicallymuddled.wordpress.com
    Canon 5D Mark III | Canon 5D Mark II | Samyang 14mm f/2.8 | Canon 35mm f/1.4L USM | Sigma 85mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM |Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II |Canon 2 x Teleconverter III | Canon 580 EX II Speedlite | Really Right Stuff TVC 34L | Really Right Stuff BH55 LR | Gorillapod Focus | Really Right Stuff BH 30

Re: Commission through the links on this site for Bryan???

you can also do this. I just found this couple of weeks ago.