Thread: help..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

help..

hi can someone tell me how to get a pict added to your message thanks....

Re: help..

what i do is i paste the link from my Flikr.

when you select your pic there is an option to share, there you get your HTML/BBCode, and you paste here the BBCode

Like this:

/www.flickr.com/phtos/52621134@N04/4942601601/][img]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4140/4942601601_94be0b9337.jpg

at least that is how i upload pics
    <div></div>

sebaparra thats for the replie but i dont use flicker just want to take them straight out of my pict folder on my comp an ideas....

Hey Banman,

everybody on this site has their own storage space (5MB if I'm not mistaken). Normally you could upload to there in your profile(Click on your name in the top right corner): go to the tab: "My files"(On the low right part) and in there you can upload your shots to a maximum of 5MB. However at the moment you can still upload, but the storage space and the forum itself have some communication problems and therefor you are unable to do this this way. I'm sure it will be solved anytime soon, but at the moment the only way of adding photos to your messages is by using external storage like Flickr, your own website, Picasa, other sites. If you don't want to be a member of such sites and the photo you want to show is not explicitly private you can also use Tinypic.com where you can upload photos without having an account.

When you type a message there is an option/icon (green film with a "+" in the bottom right corner) which you can click and use to post your photos from this site or elsewhere into your message. Make sure your photos are 800p wide or set the limitations to 800p in the insert media tab and you'll be fine.

Hope this solves your issue. Good luck and have fun around here!

Cheers,

Jan

Edit: It seems to be solved right now? I can post a photo which is stored in my personal profile storage at this forum:

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.34.48/2009_5F00_02_5F00_18_5F00_2189.jpg[/img]

Let me know if you have any other problems.

jan thanks again i have picasa so ill try it that way for now. i hade picts on here on my page but they are all gone now i figured something was wrong with sight. thanks again rod

Yes the site is working now. Thanks Jan. Nice pic of a Dutch Owl. LOL
    Wally Bouw Flickr Vimeo