I am looking to sell myLowepro Toploader 75 AW for $40 (USD) + shipping. It is in perfect condition, and has only been used a few times for walking around the city. There is nothing physcially wrong with it, but as I've accumulated more gear, I need a larger backpack to hold it all. I bought this in 2008, so it is the old design. See the review on this site for pictures:http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/Lowepro-Toploader-75-AW-Review.aspx. Note that it is not the Pro version. It can comfortably fit my 40D + 70-200 f/4 IS, and also has a front pouch to store a flash or other accessories. It has a nylon weather cover attached that can protect the outside from the rain, 2 long velcro dividers that go along the sides, 1 short velcro divider that goes along the top, as well as a body strap. I do not have any original packaging or instructions. Default shipping method will be UPS Ground, but I can ship faster at your request. The shipping price will also include the purchase of a box. Payment will be made through Paypal.