<span style="color: #ff0000;"]SOLD!

I don't know if this forum allows selling items and/or whether in the proper category, so moderator can move or delete if necessary.

<span style="color: #ff0000;"]I have for sale my 30d (*$390.00, OBO) and am including the following.

*30D Camera body with cap, 9.4/10. It is in pristine condition and looks/functions as it did when brand new. There is one very light scratch on the viewfinder and a few light marks on the display screen. I think the strap was causing this so screen protectors were put on. These are absolutely minor and you can only see them if tilting the camera in bright light while looking for them. Otherwise, the viewfinder and screen are both in excellent condition. Some paint has rubbed off of the hotshoe from external flash usage but is normal/minimal and pics show all. Other than this you will be hard pressed to find any other marks. The camera has maybe 10k clicks (mostly family), always stored and well maintained.

*EFS 18-55mm kit lens (non IS). It came with the camera and is in basically brand new condition as we rarely used it, 9.8/10. I just sold my other lenses so am unable to provide a pic with it on the 30d, though it was used to take these photos. Functions perfectly. <span style="color: #ff0000;"]*(I will deduct $45.00 if the lens is not needed)

*Two Sandisk CF cards (1gb, 2gb).

*LumiQuest Soft Screen (camera flash diffuser) brand new. I purchased this a few months ago but have never used it. It was however trimmed, per instructions, in order to fit the hot shoe.

*EOS Digital Field Guide. Very informative and handy book.

*Battery and charger. I am including a new third party battery purchased from Best Buy a few months ago. It holds a slightly longer charge than the original Canon battery, otherwise I can include the original Canon in lieu of it if desired.

*Software/Manuals/Cables etc, as included in kit.

<span style="color: #ff0000;"]Buyer pays actual shipping charges, paypal fee's are included but I would not reject gift payment. 100% feedback on Ebay, ralphtifftennis. NOTE: The box and DPP cd are in storage and not included. I have included a copy of the original DPP for you..

Thanks, Ralph

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/1024x684/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/24/5228.January-068a.jpg[/img]

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/1024x684/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/24/5415.January-066a.jpg[/img]

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/1024x684/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/24/7180.January-067a.jpg[/img]

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/1024x684/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/24/3073.January-070a.jpg[/img]

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/1024x684/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/24/7774.January-078a.jpg[/img]