Thread: Any Recommendations For an Online Photography Class?

Any Recommendations For an Online Photography Class?

Well, I've tried teaching myself and that has not worked out to terrific. I have some pretty good lens on order and want to make sure I get the most out of them so can anyone recommend a good online (resonably priced)photography class? I've been looking at the New York Institute of Photography as a possible choice but anyone can make an advertisement sound good.

Any suggestions extremely appreciated.

This is where I'm at for skill so far ...

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.37.26/IMG_5F00_0298ab.jpg[/img]

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.37.26/IMG_5F00_2374a.jpg[/img]

Denise []

Re: Any Recommendations For an Online Photography Class?

kelbytraining.com is an awesome place!

-e

Look here http://www.ppsop.com/, I took thier wildlife 101 course and loved it---learned alot too. They have lots to choose from
    Bob

+1 to kelbytraining.com. Tons of stuff on there from the best teachers. Though if you only want a photography class, kelbytraining might not be what you're looking for. It's more spread out on there... but still has many very good photography classes. You might want to start out with something else. But if you're interested in photography as well as post-processing in Photoshop or Lightroom, then kelbytraining is as good as it gets.

Derrick

Thank you for letting me know about this, I had never heard of it! It is definitely something I will look into.

Thanks again!

Denise

This is another one I hadn't heard of. I will be spending time this weekend looking at these two websites recommended and see what would work best for me. It is reassuring knowing that others found it to be good and worth the $$.

Thaks for the info!

Denise