Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you think I should get this lens cleaned?

Re: Do you think I should get this lens cleaned?

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri;"]Thank you for your comments everybody.<o></o>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<o><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;"]</o>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri;"]I should explain that I will be replacing this lens this year. So I wanted to know if I should clean it before attempting to sell it (feeling guilty about selling it in this condition[:$]). I think I will find out what is costs, to see If I will at least get the cost of cleaning back from the sale of the lens.<o></o>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<o><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;"]</o>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri;"]My next walk around lens will be an EF 24-70L, depending on what Canon announce in a few weeks. Since catching &ldquo;L&rdquo; disease a few months ago (70-300), I&rsquo;m hooked. With every new L version released not only is the IQ improved, but the new coatings have reduced cleaning and improved flare, so it&rsquo;s always the new technology lenses for me.<o></o>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri;"]So on buying the 24-70 my lens collection will look like this:<o></o>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri;"]EF-S 10-22, EF 24-70L, EF 70-300L<o></o>
    Canon EOS 7D, EF-S 10-22, EF 24-105L, EF 50 f1.2L, EF 70-300L, 430EX.

"Criticism is something you can easily avoid, by saying nothing, doing nothing and being nothing." -
    Tara Moss

As long as you

Yes Raid I thank Daniel has a good point here. Some buyers can be a bit careless when reading the terms and conditions and can end up giving bad feedback or being unreasonable because they think they