So my older sister who is coming to stay with me for a month asked me if I'd like to come with her and shoot for her boyfriend who is playing in some big concert in Baltimore in August. I excitedly said yes but now I'm trying to figure out what lenses I should rent to do the shoot. I'll have a press pass so I'll be able to shoot from back/side stage, and hopefully get up front too.

This is what I have at the moment, and then I'll list what I was thinking of renting. If I don't get another body by the shoot, I was also thinking of renting one so I'll have two to shoot with.(save time of lens changing) Although there is ONE thing bothering me, I have no clue how close I'll be so I don't know wither to chose wide angles or tele's.

Current;

Canon Rebel XT 350Dw/battery grip

Canon 430EX

Canon 50mm f/1.8

Canon 85mm f/1.8 USM

Sigma 15-30mm f/3.5-4.5

(I'm not even going to list my tele because it's a cheapo [])

Lenses to rent for shoot(so far);

Canon 35mm f/1.4L(or 24 f/1.4LII)
Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS

I'm not sure what to get, I know the 70-200 will be useful no matter if I'm close or not, but I need to know what primes will be most useful. So I'm just asking you guys to reccomend what I should get.

*small note - note that it should matter, I'm just including this is going to be a hardcore-ish rock concert with many bands.