Hello all! First post here

I'm interested in one of the TS-E lenses. I simply cannot choose between the 45 and the 90.

(some background information on my equipment: 5D Mark II, 35L, 85 1.8, 100 Macro, 300 F4 IS

Because i am somewhat less interested in (at least outdoor) architecture photography, i was excluding the 24 from beginning. My main interest is somewhat-near-macro photography (flowers, food) and landscape - i was wonderung how well the 45 2.8 could handle macros with a x.16 magnification - which is the most critical point for me.

While I know the 90 would be the lens to go for, i think that it might be just a little too long to try out indoor archtiecture, wider product photography or landscape.

Does someone here have the TS-E 45 and can tell me how well the 45 handles those lovely near-macro shots (something like the pictures from fredmiranda: http://www.fredmiranda.com/TS-E90/ )? Can someone give me an example of what maximum magnification will look like with this one?

If it is possible, i'd prefer the 45, as it also has 72mm Filter size (the size i do own alot of filters already...).

Thanks for advices, ideas and comments!